By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Divine Divinity II: Ego draconis (Xbox 360 and pc) new trailer!

LordMatrix said:
Barozi said:

The gameplay in Two Worlds was good, but it was badly ported, had a lot of bugs and was sometimes VERY unbalanced.

The PC version really was a nice game, so with a bit more effort, Two Worlds 2 could be really good.

OT: I'm very looking forward to Divine Divinity 2. With Gothic 4 and Risen (the true Gothic 4) it will be a WRPG fest on my PC/360 !

The PC version was terribly buggy as well.

Yeah I mean the game was playable after some patches ^^

Around the Network

New trailer:

Looking good! A lot of WRPGs are coming out soon! yay!

^ yups...love this generation :).

Lostplanet22 said:
papflesje said:
This game looks to be a wonderful addition to the gaming history of Belgium ^^ Go Larian Studios.

@ lost: I heard they were having financial difficulties? :-/

Yeah if you need to pay your workers some extra months it is not good for your budget. 

It is possible that this company goes the same way as Appeal if this games sales will fail.

And MS is not really helping and does not what it promised. You would thought that they could use some extra exclusives and hype it ah little oh well.

For the WRPG fans their is nothing to worry the game will be released.

It would be really sad to see them fail here. I do think they are the biggest game company of Belgium. I'll be getting my copy on pc.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

I tought this was an MMO LOL my bad.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Lostplanet22 said:
papflesje said:
This game looks to be a wonderful addition to the gaming history of Belgium ^^ Go Larian Studios.

@ lost: I heard they were having financial difficulties? :-/

Yeah if you need to pay your workers some extra months it is not good for your budget. 

It is possible that this company goes the same way as Appeal if this games sales will fail.

And MS is not really helping and does not what it promised. You would thought that they could use some extra exclusives and hype it ah little oh well.

For the WRPG fans their is nothing to worry the game will be released.

It would be really sad to see them fail here. I do think they are the biggest game company of Belgium. I'll be getting my copy on pc.

How many Belgian devs are there? I only know of Larian.

@ papflesje: I don't think they have financial difficulties, they just said this project was so expensive it could cripple them if it doesn't sell. I'd like to buy this for my laptop, but besides RTS games I don't like gaming on a PC. I hope they make a PS3 port.

This is a high quality project and will easily sell 500,000 copies on the X360 and probably has a good chance at becoming a million seller.

I like the environments, so Id wanna see more ground outdoors gameplay videos.

Another great exclusive for the X360.

Zuhyc said:

How many Belgian devs are there? I only know of Larian.

@ papflesje: I don't think they have financial difficulties, they just said this project was so expensive it could cripple them if it doesn't sell. I'd like to buy this for my laptop, but besides RTS games I don't like gaming on a PC. I hope they make a PS3 port.

http://www.10tacle.be/index.htm

Looks very intriguing, I will keep my eyes on this one.