By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Divine Divinity II: Ego draconis (Xbox 360 and pc) new trailer!

^The trailer!

And for the people who missed it the E3 interview who tells more about the game.

And oh yeah also check the official website:

http://www.divinity2.com/

Yeah I am excited about this game a game that looks very promising and that WRPG fans should not miss!

Around the Network

Wht a nice day for WRPG fans ^^'.

Two Worlds II announced and then this.

^Lmao.

Slimebeast said:

Two Worlds II announced and then this. <3

Two Worlds is not that bad... I would buy the second one for sure + this one :P

Adobo said:
Slimebeast said:

Two Worlds II announced and then this. <3

Two Worlds is not that bad... I would buy the second one for sure + this one :P

Me too, since it sounds like they will really have improved the original but kept the basic style of the game.

And this Divine Divinity II trailer looked really professional.

Around the Network

This game looks to be a wonderful addition to the gaming history of Belgium ^^ Go Larian Studios.

@ lost: I heard they were having financial difficulties? :-/

The gameplay in Two Worlds was good, but it was badly ported, had a lot of bugs and was sometimes VERY unbalanced.

The PC version really was a nice game, so with a bit more effort, Two Worlds 2 could be really good.

OT: I'm very looking forward to Divine Divinity 2. With Gothic 4 and Risen (the true Gothic 4) it will be a WRPG fest on my PC/360 !

Barozi said:

The gameplay in Two Worlds was good, but it was badly ported, had a lot of bugs and was sometimes VERY unbalanced.

The PC version really was a nice game, so with a bit more effort, Two Worlds 2 could be really good.

OT: I'm very looking forward to Divine Divinity 2. With Gothic 4 and Risen (the true Gothic 4) it will be a WRPG fest on my PC/360 !

The PC version was terribly buggy as well.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

papflesje said:
This game looks to be a wonderful addition to the gaming history of Belgium ^^ Go Larian Studios.

@ lost: I heard they were having financial difficulties? :-/

Yeah if you need to pay your workers some extra months it is not good for your budget. 

It is possible that this company goes the same way as Appeal if this games sales will fail.

And MS is not really helping and does not what it promised. You would thought that they could use some extra exclusives and hype it ah little oh well.

For the WRPG fans their is nothing to worry the game will be released.

I might pick this up probably on PC. I´ve played the first Divine Divinity a bit some years ago and liked it.