By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game number 200. help

I currently own a grand total of 196 games, and have already decided to get a Nintendo points card and download 3 DSiWare games, which would bring me to 199. Now I want my 200th game to be something special so I'v narrowed down the decision to 4 games.

either

Super Metroid (30 - 40$)

Donkey Kong: Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (30 - 60$)

Paper Mario (20 - 50$)

Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time (20 - 30$)

now no matter which I choose, I want to get the original version, complete with box and manual, no VC version. Quick research (ebay brings these prices)

now I need your help, which one should I chose, Im leaning towards towards DKC 2, mostly becasue of nostalgia, I loved that game as a kid.

Around the Network

i vote for Donkey Kong Country 2

i vote for super metroid, you cant get any more special than that

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I second metriod, it's awesome

i think you should try paper mario.

Around the Network

oh shit dude....thats a tough narrow.

Super Metroid

See I wanna say SM too....but Paper Mario is fantastic too,

hmm tough choice : /

Im leanign towards DKC 2, mostly because I never played Super Metroid or Paper Mario as a kid, but I know Super Metroid is highly revered and Im a huge Metroid fan and I recentyl completed Thousand Year Door for the 1st time and would love more Paper Mario..

argh I wish I could get em all.

Hmm... tough call. I would probably go with either Super Metroid or Paper Mario. Super Metroid is the best in the entire series, making it worth getting. At the same time, an RPG fan would also like Paper Mario, if for being the spiritual (but not actual, I know) successor to Mario RPG. DKC2 I would say is lowest, since in my eyes, it's more DKC1. (Though if you didn't have DKC1, it could be a good contender.) I do not have enough experience with the M&L line, though, to say one way or the other on that.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...