By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It's Time to Settle it Once and For All! Tales of Vesperia or Lost Odyssey?

I think ToV has much more stuff to offer and is a much bigger game however I still feel its a game that could be done on a wii, as for the music.. while there are few really nice tracks.. overall the music is standard RPG stuff.. also towards the beginning the fighting, you can't help but mash the buttons.. There's a lot of in-game terminology to get used to.. Overall its a meaty package with a lot of stuffing for you to get into..and the skitts just make the characters really more appealing and brings them to life. and while not graphically amazing the look really does make you feel like its an actual anime show..

LO is generally good but I just hate random enemy encounters.. game benefit from HDD install. I wished a lot of the cut scenes used in-game rather than FMV. I also wished the main villain had a bit more substance.. anyway main thing that makes this game shine is the back story which requires a lot of reading but they are award writing wothy.

Around the Network

They are both great games. I really can't chose between the two. I like both for different reasons.