By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Five reasons why the PlayStation brand is kiddy and not hardcore

It's because his threads make trolls angry. We've seen some people posting serious here, wth was up with that lol.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
What I don't get is that Darth interviewed Rol once and the thread only got 69 replies (lol 69), maybe it's the sight of Rol's name next to the thread in the forum that gets people to enter?

Darth asked lame questions and hardly anyone of the readers dared to ask me something, because they see me as a godlike person. That's why the thread died so soon.

NightstrikerX posted 05/07/2009, 07:11
Ya know, I've always held you in such a high regard that I found it difficult to chat with ya. But since you've been appearing on IM. I'm glad that I can chat with you. I still hold you in the utmost highest regard. But it's nice to know that I can chat with you and have debates with ya.

Thanks Rol!

NightstrikerX posted 05/07/2009, 07:16
I just say it as it is. In other words, maybe I did view you as some kind of VGChartz god in the past. But I'm glad to know that you're just a regular person. Don't let your ego get inflated too much, if I can pop TalonMan's Ego. I can definitely pop yours too. :P

I don't trust you.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Samus Aran said:
So, you're saying you can't have fun for more then an hour with casual games? Oh boy...

it makes perfect sense

@Samus Aran

I wasn't being serious as well. Just wanted to start a pointless discussion XD

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
What I don't get is that Darth interviewed Rol once and the thread only got 69 replies (lol 69), maybe it's the sight of Rol's name next to the thread in the forum that gets people to enter?

Darth asked lame questions and hardly anyone of the readers dared to ask me something, because they see me as a godlike person. That's why the thread died so soon.

NightstrikerX posted 05/07/2009, 07:11
Ya know, I've always held you in such a high regard that I found it difficult to chat with ya. But since you've been appearing on IM. I'm glad that I can chat with you. I still hold you in the utmost highest regard. But it's nice to know that I can chat with you and have debates with ya.

Thanks Rol!

NightstrikerX posted 05/07/2009, 07:16
I just say it as it is. In other words, maybe I did view you as some kind of VGChartz god in the past. But I'm glad to know that you're just a regular person. Don't let your ego get inflated too much, if I can pop TalonMan's Ego. I can definitely pop yours too. :P

Be warned, he may have people convinced that he is a normal person and you can talk to him on IM, but I have proof otherwise

RolStoppable posted 06/04/2009, 01:52
I am a mean person and I am proud of it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

What's wrong with mean persons?

Dark_Rulez89 said:
zaMy said:

3) Sony isnt abbandoning hardcore gamers at all, they are trying to get a wider gaming audience, and since they already have so many hardcore games they want to get other types of games that appeal to others. Sony doesnt like to milk franchises (nintendo) like the other companies do, so they come up with new ideas and new games instead of having the same type of games every generation.

*Looks at your avatar*Yeah how many ratchet and Clank games has  Sony released on there Playstation platform Over And over  again last gen and this gen???

Surely over 10 games including the spinoff games on the PSP and on the PS2....Yeah Sony doesn't milk the franchise alright.

And how many games have mario been in? I searched mario in vgchartz and got 128 games. Ratchet and clank series isnt even 10% of that...

Zamy, let's not forget that Ratchet and clank is also way older then mario proving your excellent point even further!

nordlead said:

Be warned, he may have people convinced that he is a normal person and you can talk to him on IM, but I have proof otherwise

RolStoppable posted 06/04/2009, 01:52
I am a mean person and I am proud of it.

Sorry, but you're just reiterating what he said, not offering proof to the contrary.