By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Five reasons why the PlayStation brand is kiddy and not hardcore

deskpro2k3 said:
One word. win

*cough*...what?

Around the Network

I wish more people had been taken in, but the ones who have are certainly delicious.

Cheers, Rol.

1. A racing game where the racers are smoking weed, shooting eachother, raping eachother and with tons of blood and gore WOULD NOT sell at all. kids dont like acctual cars, they would like made-up type racers like mario kart. 

2. Because it was such a well made game. Little Big Planet couldnt have been made on any other console, so its like braging for sony.

3. They are not abandoning us. We have so many hardcore games coming out. Just because they chose to start aiming for a more brauder type audience doesnt meen there giving up on hardcore gamers.

4. Microsoft isnt aiming for kindergarden-preteen people. They are aiming for pretten-adults. Sony is trying to aim for all audiences.

5. Your not funny.

stop taking this thread serious... (or not, because its amusing.)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

zaMy said:

5. Your not funny.

*grumble grumble*

Can't argue with this, I guess. My apologies for the earlier criticism, Rol; this humor stuff is hard.

Around the Network

wow, wish I had thought of this thread!

Can't believe how some are taking this.. lol

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Yeah, the hardcore PS people seem a little upset in this thread.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

The comments in this thread support my theory that the average human being is an idiot.

*clap* and you can say the same thing about the 360 but who always thinks that the least hardcore and kiddy console is and will always be is the wii with little to no gta or bloody games compared to the others so why post this

Samus Aran said:
The comments in this thread support my theory that the average human being is an idiot.

Wait, are you implying Rol made a joke thread?