By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK GfK Chart-Track Hardware Installed Bases through June 27

This is just a bump to state that the figures stated in OP were in fact a confusion and hence wrong as explained in this thread (http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=82573&page=1)

Please come back BKK2...

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Around the Network

Much hue and cry over a lack of transparency...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

there are alot of crows to be eaten from this thread

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

^ I know... the Wii was so doomed in this thread. I think I'll reread the entire thing just for the lulz.

We may have to get catering to prepare the ammount of crow that needs to be served in this thread.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

I was wondering who was going to bump this.

Or better yet just delete all the posts after ioi said these numbers were wrong for some pure ownage haha.

But man had forgotten how fiery this thread had gotten.

This thread is amazing.
Especially the XB360 fans trolling the Wii owners saying they can't accept reality.
Talk about delusional people, no logic or common sense will stop them if it fulfills their agenda.
It's somewhat scary to read some people in this thread.
There's a big coming out from several of these posters too. They all lost any credibility BTW.
And the excuses they manage to come up with to explain a reality that was just plain wrong.
LOL.

And the best part is that they won't dare show their faces in this thread again. However in a few weeks/months time, they will be back if another similar situation pops up and will be jumping all over ioi, thesource, nintendo fans and anyone else that gets in the way of their agenda.

Like I said before, there has to be a more public way of holding these people accountable.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ookaze said:
This thread is amazing.
Especially the XB360 fans trolling the Wii owners saying they can't accept reality.
Talk about delusional people, no logic or common sense will stop them if it fulfills their agenda.
It's somewhat scary to read some people in this thread.
There's a big coming out from several of these posters too. They all lost any credibility BTW.
And the excuses they manage to come up with to explain a reality that was just plain wrong.
LOL.

In their defense, they were just going with the official (and later "confirmed") data from a respected tracker. Mind you, the results were f***-all confusing, but they were also legit enough that this site eventually adjusted its numbers in response.