By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BlazBlue get's a 9.4 from IGN. Anybody getting it?

Skittles said:
Why?

she has an unbreakable ridiculously stupid infinite loop that doesn't prorate, and so does carl. GGs btw NYANKS :)

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Around the Network

Yeah haha i posted in the other Blazblue htread. GG man. I had to block down like a mofo haha. I'll get better though. Most I ever played a 2d fighter right there, true story. Will proceed to play more and get better. Hopefully again tomorrow Casey. Whats everyone elses PSN name. I need to play alot to beat some of you guys I'm sure. lol

Dang it! You all are making me jealous of you and your PS3 versions ;_; I've got no one to play with on the 360...All of em are too busy with shooters or SF4 >_<

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

Dang it! You all are making me jealous of you and your PS3 versions ;_; I've got no one to play with on the 360...All of em are too busy with shooters or SF4 >_<

Thats what you get for getting a 2d fighter for the 360! Dont you know the rules around here?! 360 for shooters and PS for fighters.  ROFL

Hey, I don't get to choose what copy I want >_> I just get whichever review copy they send me.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

sucks for you Shadow hahah. I beat NYANKS 9-3 :) I'm 2-2 against that other guy on here, but I'll whoop his dumb carl next time i see him :D I can't wait to practice more tomorow hahah, I'm so hooked! Taokaka is fun :) but she takes SO MUCH DMG I cringe everytime I get hit.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

CaseyDDR said:
Skittles said:
Why?

she has an unbreakable ridiculously stupid infinite loop that doesn't prorate, and so does carl. GGs btw NYANKS :)

So does Carl? Not that I'm aware.....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

CaseyDDR said:
sucks for you Shadow hahah. I beat NYANKS 9-3 :) I'm 2-2 against that other guy on here, but I'll whoop his dumb carl next time i see him :D I can't wait to practice more tomorow hahah, I'm so hooked! Taokaka is fun :) but she takes SO MUCH DMG I cringe everytime I get hit.

Yeah, you hit me alot, especially low.  But my hits were like equalizers, a good amount more damage.  But man can she fly.  You spent like 1/2 the time flying over me lol.

outlawauron said:
CaseyDDR said:
Skittles said:
Why?

So does Carl? Not that I'm aware.....

Yep, Dio discovered it, moving Carl to the top 5. Apparently Tager is the worst character in the game though lol. The Tier lists aren't set, this is all just player speculation from the pros currently, but yah... The only 'correct' tier listings so far are the top 3, V13, Rachel and Arakune. Mainly because of their huge zoning abilities, which are a freaking bitch to get around. You have to put CONSTANT pressure on all 3, if you don't you are screwed.

Just picked it up, haven't played it yet. I'm listening to the soundtrack right now, it's soooo good.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.