By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BlazBlue get's a 9.4 from IGN. Anybody getting it?

Yep, got the arcade stick today! only 1 left in town haha. God this thing took me forever to find, now I have to order a new actual stick for it, the buttons should be fine though. It's just too loose for my taste, plus I HATE the gumball top, prefer the bat sticks.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

I probably have more ps3 games than you :/ 

Around the Network
Bobo012893 said:
Too... Japanese

LMAO at your sig!

On topic : Nah.

Ragnas definitely my character. So far I like it a lot. How's everyone else liking it. This will be hte first 2d fighter I put significant time into methinks.

NYANKS said:
Ragnas definitely my character. So far I like it a lot. How's everyone else liking it. This will be hte first 2d fighter I put significant time into methinks.

Ragna eh? He's one of the two spam characters in the game for newbs :) I hope you actually do put time into him instead of doing the same noobish combo over and over that all the scrubs keep button mashing. Newbs tend to like Ragna/Neol a lot because you can button mash them and pull out powerful combos. Also, their low hit count needed to do dmg and easier combos with his huge range attributes to that also. Add me though, would love to play ya :) Haven't got to test out my new arcade online yet! been practicing in training mode for the past few hours before I left, getting used to the button layout/scheme.

The Halo francise is the most overrated bland game to ever hit the console market. It provides a bad name to all FPS that even showed effort at creating an original entertaining plot.

Around the Network
CaseyDDR said:
NYANKS said:

Ragna eh? He's one of the two spam characters in the game for newbs :) I hope you actually do put time into him instead of doing the same noobish combo over and over that all the scrubs keep button mashing. Newbs tend to like Ragna/Neol a lot because you can button mash them and pull out powerful combos. Also, their low hit count needed to do dmg and easier combos with his huge range attributes to that also. Add me though, would love to play ya :) Haven't got to test out my new arcade online yet! been practicing in training mode for the past few hours before I left, getting used to the button layout/scheme.

ok, I friended you.  I like Litchi Faye Ling too, at least from my little play time so far.  I'm not very experieinced with 2d  fighters, but I play Tekken and Soul Cal all the time and am pretty good so I like to think I'm not a noob lol.  I kinda felt Hakumen was kinda newbish though, he reminds me of Kilik from Soul Caliber with that ungodly long staff.  It's slightly longer than Ragnas sword, unless I'm imagining things. Pretty powerful too haha.  I'll play you some time in the next few days, kinda busy.  And when I beat you with Ragna, I'll use Litchi to prove im not a noob! *wishful thinking ftw!* 

CaseyDDR said:
NYANKS said:

Ok, I friended you.  I like Litchi Faye Ling too, at least from my little play time so far.  I'm not very experieinced with 2d  fighters, but I play Tekken and Soul Cal all the time and am pretty good so I like to think I'm not a noob lol.  I kinda felt Hakumen was kinda newbish though, he reminds me of Kilik from Soul Caliber with that ungodly long staff.  It's slightly longer than Ragnas sword, unless I'm imagining things. Pretty powerful too haha.  I'll play you some time in the next few days, kinda busy.  And when I beat you with Ragna, I'll use Litchi to prove im not a noob! *wishful thinking ftw!*

haha most my 2D experience is related to MVC2, so that's specifically why I picked taokaka to learn! I'm going to learn more eventually, but for now shes giving me lots of fuN :) Specially now that I have this gorgeous SF4 stick.

I think you're confusing Ragna for Nu because Nu is by far the most broken character in the game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Why?

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando