By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BlazBlue get's a 9.4 from IGN. Anybody getting it?

It's first run is also "special edition" at regular price. Comes with the soundtrack, an extra DVD and I think some other stuff. If you want it, it's paying to be an early adaptor.

I'm not a huge fighting game fan (I still pretty much just play Street fighter 2, just the HD edition now), but this game looks really awesome, and it's very tempting to pick up. Especially looking at the picks of the limited edition.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/998/998814p1.html

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Wow. Well I was gonna wait and get King of Fighters 12 instead, but...maybe not. Hmm.

Yeah but dont know which one to get. CE or reg or PS3 or XBOX.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Too... Japanese

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Around the Network

GAH! Look at that box set! Damn this 360 review copy ;_;

Anyway, for anyone on the edge, it is a fantastic fighter, and the most enjoyable one I've played in years. Customizable controls, tight action, extremely colorful cast, and very beginner friendly. Oh, and if anyone gets it for 360, write on my wall or something. I need to see if I'm actually good or not.

Expect a fight from Ragna, Arakune or Noel.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I am, got it preordered! Been watchin this game for a while, and tomorrow it's here! lol

I'll when it comes out in EU.

(and I'll also get tekken and Kof when they come out :) )

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

@Zlejedi: Be prepare for a long wait, Arc System Works don't have a publishing arm in EU, so the wait could be as long as most JRPG in the PS2 era.

My advise is to try and get an import copy if you're interested, far too long a wait otherwise.

I'm definetely getting it.