By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of Cheaters/Hackers in The Conduit.

^ They were released before this list was even made...

Around the Network

Did you read his description? He seems to not care about it. I can't stand people like that.

What is all this hacking talk? Someone told me they hacked their Wii and can now download Wii games free of charge? This is like some sort of mad scientist shit. I've had nothing but enjoyable experiences on The Conduit Online, though when I added a friend who apparently DL the game illegally my online games would freeze..So unfortunate some ppl do things like that. I took him off the list.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

L.C.E.C. said:
ReLNTLeS is a player I just played that was teleporting and could run through with a ghost-like ability... He got killed by a melee attack, but 6 shots to the head did NOTHING. Mr.Sands can be my wintess to his cheating... Adding him to the list...

HA! I thought that was a glitch at first until I saw him do it again. Like stealth or something.

...Also, YES there are cheaters on there already, but not enough to ruin the game. I suspect some of the issues are actively being worked on cause I noticed (I think) A HVS employee (ErickHVS) in one of my games. But who know...Just know this it's NOT ruining the game at the moment...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Could always send an email to HVS about it. They seem to listen to the fans a lot more than most companies.

Wii/PC/DS Lite/PSP-2000 owner, shameless Nintendo and AMD fanboy.

My comp, as shown to the right (click for fullsize pic)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.2 GHz
Video Card: XFX 1 GB Radeon HD 5870
Memory: 8 GB A-Data DDR3-1600
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
Primary Storage: OCZ Vertex 120 GB
Case: Cooler Master HAF-932
Extra Storage: WD Caviar Black 640 GB,
WD Caviar Black 750 GB, WD Caviar Black 1 TB
Display: Triple ASUS 25.5" 1920x1200 monitors
Sound: HT Omega Striker 7.1 sound card,
Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers
Input: Logitech G5 mouse,
Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard
Wii Friend Code: 2772 8804 2626 5138 Steam: jefforange89
Around the Network

come on, there are already hackers!? this sucks

Nintendo has to do something about it, if possible

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

How are there already hackers, hasn't the game only been out for a few days? This reminds me of the Halo 2 days when hackers ran rampant. I had one guy shoot a train at me once...

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Every online game is doomed on Wii if this continues.
If the reviewers are right and the single players sucks and only the online was good. What will happpen now the game is getting hacks online? Why would anyone buy this game?

I'm going to be on in a few minutes, if anybody wants to do private matches. I have yet to run into hackers, but I'm game for private matches if people want.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

solidpumar said:
Every online game is doomed on Wii if this continues.
If the reviewers are right and the single players sucks and only the online was good. What will happpen now the game is getting hacks online? Why would anyone buy this game?

They'll be banned soon enough. Hopefully sooner. ;)

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!