By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of Cheaters/Hackers in The Conduit.

The Conduit still has to be released here in Aus so I have no experience with the online or these hackers.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network

Doesn't Nintendo permaban consoles from the Wi-Fi connection based on cheating in games like Mario Kart? I would think that they'd want to apply those techniques in third party games to preserve the quality of play for non-cheaters, or at least enable third parties to monitor and report transgressions for discipline.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

ReLNTLeS is a player I just played that was teleporting and could run through with a ghost-like ability... He got killed by a melee attack, but 6 shots to the head did NOTHING. Mr.Sands can be my wintess to his cheating... Adding him to the list...

I remember pumping 5 minutes worth of ammo into a guy who wasn't moving. idk how these people find hacks so fast, but it's annoying

Orca_Azure said:
I remember pumping 5 minutes worth of ammo into a guy who wasn't moving. idk how these people find hacks so fast, but it's annoying

Heres my theory.

They're most likely using something to read code and looking for changes in the numerical values and then manually adjusting them to obtain the desired effect.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network

This show how much popular this game is, ain't? :(

I wish HVS will do something with these guys soon. :)

Player Name: NastyT
Cheating method: Flying around, above, and under the map, through walls, to get the ASE for ASE football...

Truly pathetic...

Damn... 2/4 games I've played tonight have had cheaters... This is pissing me off... Especially when hardly anyone is online for private games...

Orca_Azure said:

That could be a lag issue.  (On his end, might not be yours).

Now if he has a lot of kills and not so many deaths, and it happened mroe then one time to the same guy...  otherwise I would blame it on lag.  Not all strangeness is from hackers.

The first person on your list just released the codes to anyone with decent hacking skills. This game will probably be ruined online soon.