By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of Cheaters/Hackers in The Conduit.

I don't think they'd have to exactly use patches to rid of hackers. They can ban them.

Mario Kart Wii has done this. But patches are still a better choice. But either one works.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Can't they just use a different account, or change their name?

They can, but, then they lose all stats, Friends, ect. They have to get another friend code and re-add all of their friends, and get them to add them all... So I doubt they will go through that pain in the ass just to hack.

@TX109:

Just "ANGEL", in all caps like that? And are you sure he/she was hacking?

@TX109:

ANGEL was his online name. and if being able to transport from one side of the arena to the other isnt hacking, i dont know what is.

L.C.E.C. said:
sc94597 said:
Can't they just use a different account, or change their name?

They can, but, then they lose all stats, Friends, ect. They have to get another friend code and re-add all of their friends, and get them to add them all... So I doubt they will go through that pain in the ass just to hack.

@TX109:

Let the witch hunt begin!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I stopped playing World at War because of the cheaters. I was looking forward to The Conduit but I think I'll pass now.

Around the Network

It'll take a while for this sort of thing to prolifereate, hopefully. Even then, we can still do private matches.

But yes, they can be banned, since its apparently easy to detect if they're running the game through homebrew, which is how they're catching the hackers in Mario Kart Wii.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Roflinator said:
I don't think they'd have to exactly use patches to rid of hackers. They can ban them.

Mario Kart Wii has done this. But patches are still a better choice. But either one works.

I still get cheaters about 1 out of every 5 times i fire up Mario Kart so i'm not sure how well that is working.

Jesus. It hasn't even been out for a week yet. -_-

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Is there any way you can contact HVS and send them this list?

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

^ I can contact them... but usernames aren't exactly accurate, because there can be a thousand Crasher1137's, but only one of them is cheating... Remember that The Conduit still uses FC's...