By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

Now you're just reciting fact

Around the Network
axumblade said:
lol. you'd have me and hatmoza on your side! And....possibly trashleg..since we are at prom....er....king and queen of vgchartz. (if megaman can be sony leader then I can sure as hell be king of vgchartz).

axumblade, sweetheart, I am the king of vgchartz, but you can be my queen lol.

who the hell said i was engaged?!?! i'm as single as a... as... as an individually wrapped kitkat! lol its lolita who's engaged, sillies.

and it was only almost 2 here, i kept trying to go to bed but i would see threads had been answered and i had to investigate em....

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
RCTjunkie said:
The top 5 contestents (trashleg, lolita, axumblade, D_Boy, and nojustno) will move on to our finale elimination game thread later. In the meantime, keep an eye out for "Most attractive user" 2.0 and 3.0

Does that means they won't participate in "Most attractive user" 2.0 and 3.0?

If so i support seece's participation in one of them.

when do you think 2.0 will start?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=78859&page=1

I'm blind thanks dsister44!

Around the Network

nojustno barelly came here... i think i would have to spam his mail box to demand payback.

I wont participate thanks. its more fun to vote than to be voted

axumblade said:
trashleg said:
axumblade said:
lol. you'd have me and hatmoza on your side! And....possibly trashleg..since we are at prom....er....king and queen of vgchartz. (if megaman can be sony leader then I can sure as hell be king of vgchartz).

who the hell said i was engaged?!?! i'm as single as a... as... as an individually wrapped kitkat! lol its lolita who's engaged, sillies.

and it was only almost 2 here, i kept trying to go to bed but i would see threads had been answered and i had to investigate em....

I thought we were engaged :[

we are? holy cow no-one told me!!...  yaaaaay xD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
axumblade said:
trashleg said:
axumblade said:
trashleg said:
axumblade said:

Wait...that's not our wedding photo in your avatar? O.O oops. lol.

hmmmmmm.... now we're MARRIED?!?!?! i'm not entirely sure how i feel about that. why dont i remember it?! *cries*

@trashleg, now you are grace (from will and grace tvshow)

axumblade said:
trashleg said:
axumblade said:
trashleg said:
axumblade said:
trashleg said:
axumblade said:

Wait...that's not our wedding photo in your avatar? O.O oops. lol.

hmmmmmm.... now we're MARRIED?!?!?! i'm not entirely sure how i feel about that. why dont i remember it?! *cries*

I guess we aren't married. :[ Bummer. I guess that means we've already gotten a divorce? Why didn't you at least consent with me first?

you're leaving me for that bastard Juan Carlos, aren't you?! how ... how could you. look how happy we were in that photo