By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

trashleg said:
D_Boy said:
Well Well....surprise win here (cough cough)....well deserved...even though it was like putting a shark into a pool of very edible seals....you know who is going to make it to the end....and it sure ain't the seals.

the shark didnt want to eat the seals! the shark thought that many of the seals were actually pretty fucking hot... like the one who was 4 days older than it.. *rolls eyes*

Wow..I'm flattered. That just made my day (even though it was probably a joke....sharks can be cruel).....like I said though....well deserved win. You are the most attractive VgChartz User.

Around the Network
D_Boy said:
trashleg said:
D_Boy said:
Well Well....surprise win here (cough cough)....well deserved...even though it was like putting a shark into a pool of very edible seals....you know who is going to make it to the end....and it sure ain't the seals.

the shark didnt want to eat the seals! the shark thought that many of the seals were actually pretty fucking hot... like the one who was 4 days older than it.. *rolls eyes*

Wow..I'm flattered. That just made my day (even though it was probably a joke....sharks can be cruel).....like I said though....well deserved win. You are the most attractive VgChartz User.

i thought i told u before, its not a joke...

im not a shark! more like... a mermaid!!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Proof that you are a mermaid?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
D_Boy said:
trashleg said:
D_Boy said:

im not a shark! more like... a mermaid

You are like a Mermaid.....except with a female bottom-half. Also...thanks  

Around the Network
D_Boy said:
trashleg said:
D_Boy said:
trashleg said:
D_Boy said:

im not a shark! more like... a mermaid

You are like a Mermaid.....except with a female bottom-half. Also...thanks  

in other words, im really just a girl

I am getting really confused. Which is it? A shark, mermaid ,or a girl?

according to D_boy, a mermaid with the bottom half of a girl who is also a shark.

according to photographic evidence, a mermaid. DUH.

according to me, i'm just a girll.... that's all that they'll let me beeeeeeee

Wow trashleg you've got a pic for everything!

Also +3456 for quoting No Doubt!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Wow trashleg you've got a pic for everything!

Also +3456 for quoting No Doubt!

yeah i thought it was freaky how that mermaid picture actually came in useful... scared me a little bit!