By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

YAY she got a crown!

Around the Network
nuninhuh said:

you have to use it on your avatar now (or if someone else does a good one)

oh... and congratulations!!!

thanks, lol... someone else PLEASE make a good one? no offense nuninhuh, its just that my forehead is a different colour to the rest of my face - there are photos in my albums u can piss about with

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:

thanks, lol... someone else PLEASE make a good one? no offense nuninhuh, its just that my forehead is a different colour to the rest of my face - there are photos in my albums u can piss about with

LOOOOL

I just made a cut in your forehead and stuck there the crown lol. (came out a lot of blood but i mannaged to save you when you were turning blue)

Now that the games over, can I unleash my nude photos?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Damn! cus Rudbang aint got shii on me!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
nuninhuh said:
trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:

LOOOOL

I just made a cut in your forehead and stuck there the crown lol. (came out a lot of blood but i mannaged to save you when you were turning blue)

well i'm glad you managed to save me! i was wondering where this huge scar and the impossible-to-remove crown came from... may i ask which unfortunate soul you had to scalp in order for this to happen?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I should have publicited those bribes a little more

I'll try harder in the next contest

trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:

Here we go...

or do you want the dude back but with the face of one of the other contestants?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

@trashleg, this nice lady as now a rat's brain... poor dear

Shes a mime!