By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

axumblade said:
trashleg said:

you want a new pic, huh?

im on the left, LOL

OMG! You can fly!

i actually just lol'd.

i used to be blonde

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

For 71 year old you jump pretty good

You just have to love those long gloves things!

axumblade said:

You are way cuter then he is. x.o You're just trying to get us to vote for you by having us compare you to whoever you're standing next to in these pictures.

heh. 5 years ago i'd have struck you down for saying that. but we aren't together anymore, so you can say what you want im flattered that as a gay guy, you think im cuter than him ^_^

i dont care about the contest, i never did. its just been fun getting to know all you guys

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Games4Fun said:

i felt like princess peach!

thank god for flat shoes, anyway.

Around the Network

IN that case again where be the crown!

trashleg said:
Games4Fun said:

i felt like princess peach!

thank god for flat shoes, anyway.

Does that mean you had a frying pan, a tennis racket and a golf club hidden somewhere just in case?

Signature goes here!

Previous voter: seece
trashleg - 15 (+)

lolita - 3 (-)

I was wrong :'-( posting pictures makes you more famous

only two to go!! almost there yeah!! trashleg post more pictures

Previous voter:Axumblade
trashleg - 17 (+)

lolita - 1 (-)

---------

So who will lolita?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)