By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

@NiKKoM, photoshop FTW!!!
your is much better than mine

(I used paint )

Around the Network
gimme axuNiKKoM said:
trashleg said:
nuninhuh said:

you have to use it on your avatar now (or if someone else does a good one)

oh... and congratulations!!!

thanks, lol... someone else PLEASE make a good one? no offense nuninhuh, its just that my forehead is a different colour to the rest of my face - there are photos in my albums u can piss about with

Here we go...

or do you want the dude back but with the face of one of the other contestants?

gimme axumblade, since he was the hottest guy!!!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

gimme axumblade, since he was the hottest guy!!!

Here we go.. look at axumblade being jealous of your tiara... 

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

i've just been talking to hatmoza, and we've AGREED (right, hatmoza? ) that all you losers should make your avatar a pic of me for one week, to honour my winning

lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

LMFAO!!! ^^ wait til he sees that!!!!

Around the Network

I agree with you trashleg.

NiKKoM, I like that picture but... where will you put it? maybe we could threaten some news writer.

Well Well....surprise win here (cough cough)....well deserved...even though it was like putting a shark into a pool of very edible seals....you know who is going to make it to the end....and it sure ain't the seals.

D_Boy said:
Well Well....surprise win here (cough cough)....well deserved...even though it was like putting a shark into a pool of very edible seals....you know who is going to make it to the end....and it sure ain't the seals.

Yeah but in this case you dont feel sorry for the seals

D_Boy said:

the shark didnt want to eat the seals! the shark thought that many of the seals were actually pretty fucking hot... like the one who was 4 days older than it.. *rolls eyes*