By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The offiially moved "Most Attractive User" elimination game

TruckOSaurus said:
trashleg said:
Games4Fun said:
You just have to love those long gloves things!

i felt like princess peach!

thank god for flat shoes, anyway.

Does that mean you had a frying pan, a tennis racket and a golf club hidden somewhere just in case?

I lol'd.

Around the Network

Congratz on the victory, trashleg.  It was well deserved, imo.

I say after the second contest, we take the top three from each contest (three instead of one or two to give ol' ax another chance :P) and have finals.

axumblade said:
NiKKoM said:
trashleg said:

gimme axumblade, since he was the hottest guy!!!

Here we go.. look at axumblade being jealous of your tiara... 

lmao. I need that tiara. I think mm is right. I need a second try...lol

i'm going to make this my avatar... !!! that is, if u dont mind, axumblade?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Awesome contest people, really enjoyed it. Should RCT set up the next one or should someone else take the honours now?

Trashleg, Axum, Seexe, Kirby and all the others, thanks for making this all quite enjoyable!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
Awesome contest people, really enjoyed it. Should RCT set up the next one or should someone else take the honours now?

Trashleg, Axum, Seexe, Kirby and all the others, thanks for making this all quite enjoyable!

You calling me Seexe?

Around the Network
seece said:
Esmoreit said:

You calling me Seexe?

he's mixing the words "Seece" and "sexy" in his head. he got flusteredand mashed them together by mistake.

obviously

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Yeah, it's nearly three in the morning here and I'm tired, gimme a break! :P

By the way trash, what are you still doing up?

(And won't you believe it? A mosquito actually landed on my keyboad right under the finer I was going to type with smashing her... what are the odds!)

Haha I'm probably the most supportive hetero person here in favor of gay rights.. well, perhaps Rubang rivals me so in that light yeah I deserve some recognition :d.

And I kept voting for guys because I thought the girls would do well on their own. Honestly, if trash didn't live across the pond and wasn't engaged I'd be the first to tak her out for dinner. Or cook for her myself.

I'm off to bed people!

Congrats on your victory, trashleg! Well deserved!
The top 5 contestents (trashleg, lolita, axumblade, D_Boy, and nojustno) will move on to our finale elimination game thread later. In the meantime, keep an eye out for "Most attractive user" 2.0 and 3.0

I don't think I would ever enter, too many people hate me on here!