By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

This is crazy, I was listening to him this morning on my way to school and I was thinking "Man, MJ made GREAT music, I hope he makes a comeback" then I come home to this......RIP.

Around the Network
wackojacko said:
banning people for expressing an opinion?

Well, he was acquitted.  That should at least mitigate your words.  Did you actually wish him good riddance for being dead?  That's much stronger than merely "not respecting" someone.  If you had chosen your words more carefully maybe you wouldnt' have been banned.  And sadness doesn't mean anyone who's sad is saying it's ok to molest people.  That's wrong of you to imply.  Idiot.

R.I.P. Mike

Necromunda said:

If you think those would of honestly took off and rejuvenated his reputation your a fool and you need to open your eyes... the damage that has been done to his reputation over the recent years was nothing short of unfixable.

The Michael Jackson everyone loved and cherished died many many years ago, its the sad truth, the Michael Jackson you saw die today was nothing more then a shell of a pop sensation that once was.

Then let my human nature feel pity for him. I guess it's just normal to feel that way when something unexpected like that happens.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

very sad news, the greatest entertainer of all time :)
also one of only 2 singers to have sold over 1 billion albums
1. elvis
2. michael jackson

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Some people here should be permabanned, comments like that about someone who just died is just f*cking wrong. If your going to post something bad then don't even bother posting at all.

R.I.P MJ

Around the Network
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
wackojacko said:
banning people for expressing an opinion?

Well, he was acquitted.  That should at least mitigate your words.  Did you actually wish him good riddance for being dead?  That's much stronger than merely "not respecting" someone.  If you had chosen your words more carefully maybe you wouldnt' have been banned.  And sadness doesn't mean anyone who's sad is saying it's ok to molest people.  That's wrong of you to imply.  Idiot.

R.I.P. Mike

Also, even if he did rape that kid. I think they settled with him paying a shit load of money. I wouldn't mind being raped by MJ if it would make me rich.

An untimely end to one of the world's most influential and enigmatic entertainers.

r.i.p to the greatest entertainer that ever lived....

Graves said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:

asshole said:

I'm an asshole and got banned for being an asshole.

R.I.P. Mike

Also, even if he did rape that kid. I think they settled with him paying a shit load of money. I wouldn't mind being raped by MJ if it would make me rich.

1st child was paid a lot of money and it never went to court. Obviously parents just wanted money as I would've wanted death if it was my kid.

2nd child, MJ decided to take it to court instead of pay money. He won and kid got nothing.

dgm6780 said:
theres a special spot in hell for him. he might have been a great entertainer in his day but i still say good riddance.

what do you mean? In the United States it is innocent to proven guilty, and guess what he was not guilty