By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

Did anyone buy the Michael Jackson Time magazine? It's sold out here.

I read the doctor made the 911 call 30 minutes after finding Michael Jackson's body. To top it off, he performed CPR on the bed.

Around the Network

Still makes me sad thinking about it.

Mirson said:
Did anyone buy the Michael Jackson Time magazine? It's sold out here.

I read the doctor made the 911 call 30 minutes after finding Michael Jackson's body. To top it off, he performed CPR on the bed.

The doctor is asking for  his $300 million that MJ never payed him, and was in debt for..

mM

wtf does the doctor take drugs too? Michael is/was the best artist ever!

I like his Don't stop til you get enough! song! Damn he made so cool tracks!

d21lewis said:
And his dad is on television trying to plug a new record label. Still trying to make money off of his son after his death. Pathetic.

Defining him just pathetic is euphemistic: I really hope his children aren't left in their greedy and bigot grandpa's care...     

BTW, doesn't he look a cheap Don Vito Corleone imitation?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

So sad R.I.P MJ

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

MSNBC Is Showing Clips Of The Rehearsal, Two Days Before His Death. He Looks Pretty Skinny But He Still Got It.

Heard about this during Glastonbury from some wasted girls dancing in neon ponchos. It was pretty shocking and noone believed it as many sorts of festival rumours crop up during that sort of event (such as Gary Glitter playing a surprise set inbetween court dates at Reading festival). I only knew it was true when a guy showed us a BBC article on his phone.

I was genuinely sad, luckily some electro house beats perked me up.

Throughout the weekend of music people were paying tribute to him, such as Spinal Tap, Bruce Springsteen, and 2 Many DJs.