By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

selnor said:
ironman said:
selnor said:
ocnkng said:
koopatrooper said:
i live in a free country its not my fault he raped little kids! its just wrong

wow you just pulled something straight out of your ass. A whole supreme court judgement doesn't know what you are so sure of.

Hey KoopaTrooper. Their is so much more evidence to support that he didn't. But because he was unorthodox, it's easier for people like you to say he was screwed up and was a pedo.

Firstly. When the first family stated he touched their child and threatened court, this was the biggest and most complete farce ever. Why? I have a 2 year old girl. If someone touched by little girl that way, No chance I would even settle for 25 Billion dollars. No amount of money would make my little girls life better. I would want the man behind bars at no end. My life would revolve around that. So the fact the mum and dad settled so easy out of court shows BLATANTLY that they were lying and after money.

2ndly, the next case was acquitted. Dodgy evidence. Changing evidence. And the child and parents involved changed the story 4 times.

Sad people of the world preyed on a vulnerable man. You'd do well to stop and think a minute how obvious the first accusation was that it is false. No parent in any frame of mind would accept a payment and let their childs sexual assaulter go free to hurt other children. They were after money.

The fact that MJ settled out of court shows he was lying because he knew it would be worse publicity if he were convicted than if he were to settle. He may be a freak, but he was smart enough to get good lawyers who knew what they were doing. This way, he gets off scott free...is actually made to look like the victom, and the family of the little girl become the scape goats.

No sorry. I'm a parent. NO PARENT WOULD SETTLE. Simple. Every time I look at my child I would know. You want that person dead. He settled becasue he knew thats what they were after. and 25 million was less than all the bad publicity through a major court case at the time.

The parents were 100% after money and lying there arse off. I say that as a parent myself. If my daughter had that happen I would have put a bullet between the eyes of the offender, not settle for 25 mill. They lied. My parent opinion.

Excuse me, but I too am a parent, and I would rather see the guy rot in jail, then get all of his money. But, just because we would do this, does not mean all parents would...after all, child abuse is a huge problem in this country. Now, there are two things I would like to point out.

#1. Since this happened to a two year old, it would be hard to prove on the grounds that a two year old is not always the most credible source (to the parents they may be, but to the court, well you would have to take into consideration that a young childs mind is easily persuaded). So, why woul MJ settle, if he had a better chance of winning the case?If he was innocent, then why not let it drag out in court and clear your name?

#2. this happened to a two year old, the parents may have thought that the child would be too young to remeber that it happened (do you remeber anything from when you were two?) so they may have figured that the 25 mil would pad the childs college fund quite nicely.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
ironman said:
selnor said:
ironman said:
selnor said:
ocnkng said:
koopatrooper said:

wow you just pulled something straight out of your ass. A whole supreme court judgement doesn't know what you are so sure of.

Hey KoopaTrooper. Their is so much more evidence to support that he didn't. But because he was unorthodox, it's easier for people like you to say he was screwed up and was a pedo.

Firstly. When the first family stated he touched their child and threatened court, this was the biggest and most complete farce ever. Why? I have a 2 year old girl. If someone touched by little girl that way, No chance I would even settle for 25 Billion dollars. No amount of money would make my little girls life better. I would want the man behind bars at no end. My life would revolve around that. So the fact the mum and dad settled so easy out of court shows BLATANTLY that they were lying and after money.

2ndly, the next case was acquitted. Dodgy evidence. Changing evidence. And the child and parents involved changed the story 4 times.

Sad people of the world preyed on a vulnerable man. You'd do well to stop and think a minute how obvious the first accusation was that it is false. No parent in any frame of mind would accept a payment and let their childs sexual assaulter go free to hurt other children. They were after money.

The fact that MJ settled out of court shows he was lying because he knew it would be worse publicity if he were convicted than if he were to settle. He may be a freak, but he was smart enough to get good lawyers who knew what they were doing. This way, he gets off scott free...is actually made to look like the victom, and the family of the little girl become the scape goats.

No sorry. I'm a parent. NO PARENT WOULD SETTLE. Simple. Every time I look at my child I would know. You want that person dead. He settled becasue he knew thats what they were after. and 25 million was less than all the bad publicity through a major court case at the time.

The parents were 100% after money and lying there arse off. I say that as a parent myself. If my daughter had that happen I would have put a bullet between the eyes of the offender, not settle for 25 mill. They lied. My parent opinion.

Excuse me, but I too am a parent, and I would rather see the guy rot in jail, then get all of his money. But, just because we would do this, does not mean all parents would...after all, child abuse is a huge problem in this country. Now, there are two things I would like to point out.

#1. Since this happened to a two year old, it would be hard to prove on the grounds that a two year old is not always the most credible source (to the parents they may be, but to the court, well you would have to take into consideration that a young childs mind is easily persuaded). So, why woul MJ settle, if he had a better chance of winning the case?If he was innocent, then why not let it drag out in court and clear your name?

#2. this happened to a two year old, the parents may have thought that the child would be too young to remeber that it happened (do you remeber anything from when you were two?) so they may have figured that the 25 mil would pad the childs college fund quite nicely.

Um. How did the parents find out? Why would the parents leave a 2 year old with a complete stranger? I don't care how famous someone is, I wouldn't put myself in that situation. It honestly does sound like the parents were fishing for something. And I doubt a penny of that money went to the childs college fund. x.o

Childern sometimes say things they don't mean. You are correct, it sounds like the parents were fishing, but assuming that they were doing just that, is as stupid as assuming that MJ was not guilty. Kinda makes you look like a hypocrit when you go crying about how he wasn't guilty, and then in the same breath, accuse the parents of doing something that there is not proof of. I am just trying to bring some sanity and a different perspective into this conversation.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

selnor said:
ironman said:
selnor said:
ocnkng said:
koopatrooper said:

LOL. Speak for your self dude.

Most parents would settle for less than $100,000 here in Sweden (and this is an extremely rich nation, although very forgiving minded too). I can guarantee that.

dear mr. selnor
my sister had a experience kind of like that what michael jackson should be jailed for!!!!
its a reason why we moved out of our old house i want this man dead so i totally understand what ur trying to tell me! i`d rather see a rapist rot to death than have all the money he ever owned since its dirty money i hope u guys understand why i am saying this i wouldnt let my doughter nor my son alone at any time since we live in a sick world where things like this happen so i am glad he died and i hope it was painful just to prove u that i dont disrespect ppl for roumors or anything i really hope he never touched a kid in a bad way or hurt them its just wrong please understand

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Child molesting is quite a difficult topic. A lot of child lovers actually don't realize they're doing something very bad, especially as many children are surprisingly lenient in those kind of situations and comply to what they're asked to do, and the children also very often don't give any signs to the rapist that they're feeling bad or hurting from the sexual acts.

Around the Network

man it got like 8 reasons why he died...dats y i say fck the media...just covering up
i bet everything was organized.....

koopatrooper said:
dear mr. selnor
my sister had a experience kind of like that what michael jackson should be jailed for!!!!
its a reason why we moved out of our old house i want this man dead so i totally understand what ur trying to tell me! i`d rather see a rapist rot to death than have all the money he ever owned since its dirty money i hope u guys understand why i am saying this i wouldnt let my doughter nor my son alone at any time since we live in a sick world where things like this happen so i am glad he died and i hope it was painful just to prove u that i dont disrespect ppl for roumors or anything i really hope he never touched a kid in a bad way or hurt them its just wrong please understand

I am sorry to hear that your sis has been through that. MY Wife was raped last year. So I am definately on the side of you.

I just needed to point out that many people don't often look at MJ cases logicaly.

My daughter is 2 years old and 3 months. She is advanced for her age. She wouldn't be able to tell me that somebody touched her in a certain way. It's all to washy. I frimly believe MJ paid for the sake of dragging the crap through the courts. The other thing thats coming out is reporters who have done documentries on his life who have said they saw strange stuff with kids, have now admited ( risking prison ) that they never saw MJ do any remotely wrong. I think because he was already considered a wierdo changing his colour and his face that people used that.

those fuckers killed him
still sad deep within :(

kowenicki said:
The argument that says "why would a person accept money if their child was molested"... is the same argument that says "why would someone pay to shut someone up if they were innocent"...

If someone accused me of that I would fight until I died to clear my name... not pay them off.

The other argument is why would a billionnaire blatantly suffering from mental issues put himself through the stress and torture of months and months for a court case when the problem could be made to disappear by paying the accussers off.  Stating things in such a simple manner is pointless and doesn't prove anything either way.  MJ had a lot of close friends who have never come out and said they saw him do anything wrong, for me this is some sign he was innocent.  How many peado's do you know have many close friends, also wouldn't you think if he was then more would have showed up to get him convicted when the one case went to court?

i've heard the rumors about bad things he has done, i don't know what to believe, but it's always sad for a such a legend to die so early : (

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^