By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

wackojacko said:
banning people for expressing an opinion?

Keep your opinion to yourself. No one wants to hear it!

Around the Network

Jesus christ...
Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.
I'm glad the world realised this guy was a music legend.

Great Musician, "Thriller" is possibly the greatest album ever, yet im just annoyed that people wont let him go away in peace with the shit over media and internet, whether people like him or not they should just let him go.

SHMUPGurus said:
AE86 said:
I don't understand why people are freaking out, it's not as though he was doing anything with his life, he certainly wasn't making popular music anymore. Shit, he hasn't even done anything interesting in the past 10 years.

Whether he died at 50 or 90 it doesn't matter, his life story would have been the same, made great music, allegedly molested kids, and sat around being a weirdo for the rest of his life, so what does it really matter if he died today?

He was going to do some shows. It would have been the perfect time to remind him/us how much we love his music... You didn't get that did you?

If you think those would of honestly took off and rejuvenated his reputation your a fool and you need to open your eyes... the damage that has been done to his reputation over the recent years was nothing short of unfixable.

The Michael Jackson everyone loved and cherished died many many years ago, its the sad truth, the Michael Jackson you saw die today was nothing more then a shell of a pop sensation that once was.

Really sudden turn of events, very sad news indeed. R.I.P. the one and only King of Pop.

On a related note, details were just released that show that MJ went into sudden cardiac arrest after he saw the man in the mirror.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
AE86 said:
There is some serious sensationalism going on this thread.

I'll probably get banned for having an opinion and not blindly worshiping him.

Not everyone is worshipping him (certainly not me), but you come here and tell us that nothing has happened, expect to be (rightfully) flamed

R.I.P

One of the few pop artists that were actually good.

Michael Jackson alive is sad... him dead is sad. It's all sad .

This is very sad news. I've never been this depressed. R.I.P. MJ.

wackojacko said:
banning people for expressing an opinion?

He wasn't a child molester you sob!!

He had kids staying in his house for decades and only two kids accuse him of it? Please, its obvious it was all about money. Use a little logic, you idiot.

Was he eccentric and had way too many surguries? yes for sure.

But, a child molester was definitely not part of his persona.