By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

leo-j said:
SJGohan3972 said:
Yeah I just heard on the Radio that initial reports were that he died, but they are false - he had a massive cardiac arrest (more than a heart attack - ie, he was probably technically dead but was revived) he is now in a coma.

No he is dead

No he will probably die and was probably technically dead for a few seconds like I said but at this moment (6:34 pm est) he is alive but in a coma.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Around the Network

He was one of my favorites. RIP, King of Pop.

This is incredibly sad news... I was watching the news and kept hoping he would pull through..

RIP

Good riddance. The guy was a complete freak. Only thing I am gonna miss about him is not being able to see his face fall off after a few more surgeries.

Around the Network
SJGohan3972 said:
leo-j said:
SJGohan3972 said:
Yeah I just heard on the Radio that initial reports were that he died, but they are false - he had a massive cardiac arrest (more than a heart attack - ie, he was probably technically dead but was revived) he is now in a coma.

No he is dead

No he will probably die and was probably technically dead for a few seconds like I said but at this moment (6:34 pm est) he is alive but in a coma.

Dont listen to the internet.. you wont get a true story

mM

theres a special spot in hell for him. he might have been a great entertainer in his day but i still say good riddance.

Fucking sad. I'll love his hits for the rest of my life. THE greatest entertainer of my time

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

It's confirmed by 3 credible news sources. He's dead. I can't believe it

jpcsfsd said:
Good riddance. The guy was a complete freak. Only thing I am gonna miss about him is not being able to see his face fall off after a few more surgeries.

I hope you're prepared to be torched.

Pixel Art can be fun.