By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

^ Exactly Axumblade! Michael was too innocent in the head, to believe certain things that he was doing was wrong. The guy was totally out of the loop as far as normal people were concerned. No one cared to understand.

Around the Network

it's not really on the news in Holland, a few are reporting about it but lots of channels are just going on as they should.. this is media hype once again.. theyre telling you about nothing but his death to make you think its really that important.. while its a dead and its sad, it is not more important then any other news topic, anyone saying it is is obviously already in to deep

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

The Guardian summed him up perfectly today "Through all his faults came the best entertainer of our time" - I agree, with all the attention to his personal life he has gained over the years, it just spurred him on to be a better and batter entertainer.

gamelover2000 said:
it's not really on the news in Holland, a few are reporting about it but lots of channels are just going on as they should.. this is media hype once again.. theyre telling you about nothing but his death to make you think its really that important.. while its a dead and its sad, it is not more important then any other news topic, anyone saying it is is obviously already in to deep

Has nothing to do with being in too deep. Michael was more influential than royalty.

Not the first time he's gone under, eh?

We all know he's not really dead anyway, not any more than Elvis!

Liked some of his music, though (I'm generally not a fan of popular music).

Around the Network

RIP Michael Jackson. I grew up with him being a prominent music creator. And the best dancer and showman Ive ever seen grace the TV screen. His music will live on, and he will always be viewed in the same light as Freddy Mercury or John Lennon.

MJ your were a legend. :(

S.T.A.G.E. said:
^ Exactly Axumblade! Michael was too innocent in the head, to believe certain things that he was doing was wrong. The guy was totally out of the loop as far as normal people were concerned. No one cared to understand.

Most people don't want to understand-they want to judge, and find the flaws in a person. The higher up that person is, the harder they try to drag them down. I can't comment on what Jackson did or didn't do in his personal life, but I agree with you.

But what I can say is this: Even though I'm not a massive fan of his, I loved some of his music and the world has lost an amazing musician. I hope that's what people will remember him for; his music above everything else.

I hope he's resting peacefully now.

wow.. that is some crasy shit :\

Michael Jackson was indeed the king

Check out my game about moles ^

MJ was the fking best :'(

I dare most pop artists today to write peaceful, thought-provoking and beautiful songs like Heal the World, Human Nature or Man in the Mirror. Michael Jackson could bring millions of people to tears just by his presence in a stadium alone. That is how much his music and his influence touched people. His European comeback tour was going to gross $ 50 Million. They sold out within hours; not days, but hours.