By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

R.I.P a Great Legend. SO sad that he is gone.

Around the Network

While I don't agree with some of his decisions in his life, I don't see him as the monster that some media made him out to be. He had issues, mostly from his a-hole father. I don't think MJ was a pedo in the sense of the common 40 yr hairy dude trying to meet 12 yr old online. He really thought he was this little kid that didnt grow up. In his head, he often saw himself as a kid at play, but his body showed otherwise. I think all the molestation charges were likely more innocent yet inappropriate moves, not trying to get off with a kid.

His fans will miss him, but the media moreso. MJ was a media crutch for ages. When news was slow, you could just see what he was doing and have a new top story for the newspaper.

Well, that was definitely not expected way I thought we'd see the "Celebrity 3's" pass. At least now he doesn't have to worry about people constantly impeding on his life

Sad DAy indeed. May your soul rest in peace Michael. Deeply sorry ='(

I've been listening to his songs all day.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Whoa! You mods need to drop the Banhammer up in here. A few people voicing their negative opinion of somebody who isn't a member of this forum and the mods get all banhappy. WTF I would like to see the forum rule that justified the banning. You need to publicly apologize for your blatant misuse of power and disregard for the forum rules, then you should ALL have your mod rights revoked!
On topic, I think the guy was a freak in every sense of the word, and I did not enjoy his music, it's crap. I'm sorry that he died because he is a human being (I think) and any loss of life is sad (with exceptions). I am also sorry he died because now I will have to look at his disfigured face all over the news for the next three months and hear how everybody misses this "awesome" musician. The only decent music he produced was when he was part of the Jackson 5 IMO. (Before you start flaming me, lets make one thing sure, it is clear that a lot of you really enjoyed his music, and are truly distraught. I feel for you, It's hard knowing that a favorite musician has died and will produce no more music...such was the case for me with Dan Fogelberg.) So, mourn away, I will not, but I support you all in your quest to get over your pain.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network

Goodnight sweet prince...

His music was amazing. RIP

4 ≈ One

Ah, that news was pretty shocking. I guess these things do happen, eh?

RIP!

@ironman: No. ioi is God here!

fazz said:

Goodnight sweet prince...

I'd forgotten about that, fantastic episode.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

c0rd said:

Ah, that news was pretty shocking. I guess these things do happen, eh?

RIP!

@ironman: No. ioi is God here!

Who is ioi? Yes I must admit, I was shocked when I heard the news...but then I thought he was 38 or something lol. 

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!