By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED!!!

I'm listening to radio right now. They're playing Beat It.

I almost forgot how good he was.

Around the Network

wtf is going on?

Damn sad.

R.I.P FF & MJ

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I'm listening to radio right now. They're playing Beat It.

I almost forgot how good he was.

On my local station they were playing a lot of the Jackson Five earlier. That kid could keep up with anybody.

Good lord some of these post are just showing how dumb, insensitive and egotistical some people here are.

I wasnt a fan but Im not going to rag on the guy in a thread about his death, this is for people that care enough to say there sorry to see him go. Im sorry to see him go after only 50 years, but more importantly I hope his kids dont hurt to much for too long, losing Dad at such an early age wont be easy on them... let alone what the "media" will put them though.

If your a fan listen to a CD, do a moonwalk or watch that awful movie (The Wiz) and enjoy the time you had.

king_of_the_castle said:
fazz said:

Goodnight sweet prince...

I'd forgotten about that, fantastic episode.

"Lisa it's your birthday, happy birthday Lisa...." I almost cried the first time I heard it. It was just so nice. Then, Do The Bartman, which he produced.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

RIP my friend:(

Thriller

Billy Jean

Beat It

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Smooth Criminal

Bad

Black or White

The Way You Make Me Feel

^Some of his best stuff^

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I'm sad Michael Allah yarahmek inchallah.

Very sad indeed. I have lots of good memories from his songs. He will be fondly missed.

ioi said:
ironman said:
c0rd said:

Ah, that news was pretty shocking. I guess these things do happen, eh?

RIP!

@ironman: No. ioi is God here!

Who is ioi? Yes I must admit, I was shocked when I heard the news...but then I thought he was 38 or something lol. 

I am the owner of the site so I can ban whoever I want for whatever reason I want. If you come in a thread made to commemorate the death of someone that impacted a lot of people's lives and say things like "good riddance" you will get banned.

Yesss!! Way to go, ioi 

RIP, MJ King of Pop

Being in 2nd feels so much better than being in 3rd