By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 more wanted than playstation 3?

Judging by the sales, it seems that the xbox 360 has been outselling the playstation 3 since the price cut and has an overall sale of 30 million units vs 22 million units of playstation 3 sales.

I hear people say that sales shows the xbox 360 is the more desired console to buy than the playstation 3 and I also hear that the playstation 3 is the more desired console because of the exclusives. After hearing both sides, I don't know which side to believe.

So is the xbox 360 really a more desired console to buy than the playstation 3 simply because it has more sales?

Around the Network

$199 v.s $399

there really needs to be a thread for this?

199$ vs. 399$

We dont know, we shall see when PS3 is the same price as a 360.

Around the Network

The PS3 and Xbox 360 will never, ever be the same price.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Blood_Tears said:
$199 v.s $399

lets use a different measurement...

2 Xbox360 Arcades vs. 1 PS3 =)

kowenicki said:
@carl

Wont happen... ever.

There will always be a price differential andf there will always be a sales differential.. PS3 will never, ever catch up.

you mean like when PS3 got price cut in late 2007 and started outseling 360 till September 2008 when MS cuted the price of 360 even though 360 was still cheaper without price cut???

or did you meant price diffrence?

@ kowenicki: you might want to edit in "total sales differential". It's possible that the PS3 overtakes the 360 in weekly sales someday.

well i know i want a 360 more than a PS3.