By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where are 360 MistWalker games?

EaglesEye379 said:
Everyone wants LO2 including myself, but I have bad feeling it will be Blue Dragon 2 if Im honest. An announcement from Mistwalker at TGS09 is almost a given though.

I would have loved BD if it wasn't for the boss battle theme. I was unable to complete that game out of interest for my own sanity.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
EaglesEye379 said:
Everyone wants LO2 including myself, but I have bad feeling it will be Blue Dragon 2 if Im honest. An announcement from Mistwalker at TGS09 is almost a given though.

I would have loved BD if it wasn't for the boss battle theme. I was unable to complete that game out of interest for my own sanity.

"Under the sky ABOOOOOOOOVE!!!!! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!"

JEDE3 said:
invetedlotus123 said:
JEDE3 said:
I thought it was a Wii game? Why does everyone think its a 360 game?

Well, Mistwalker was founded with MS money, they should have some kind of console exclusivity contract. And their games sell pretty well on 360,and LO and BD already have a fanbase in the system. Their games sell better on 360 than in DS. BD DS sold pretty badly, i'm near sure the 360 BD should have make more money than DS BD. 

I heard it was a 3 game contract and the third game was Cry On which was cancelled. Now if they enterned into another agreement has yet to be seen. But as of now the contract is up. There were also pictures of a Wii development kit in the studio.

They have a 3 game publishing deal with Microsoft. Cry on was going to be published by AQ Interactive.

And i saw your post about  you not caring about them leaving Microsoft. And I know htat you are lieing. you wouldn't be happier if they left Microsoft.

Lol at the fanboys getting defensive thinking every gamer has the same interests

JEDE3 said:
Lol at the fanboys getting defensive thinking every gamer has the same interests

?? wrong thread.... ??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

I just wanna play new Sakaguchis games... Since he left Square-Enix that company isn't the same, I have hope Mistwalker take Square-Enix place in two decades or less... Or S-E buying Mistwalker and taking Sakaguchi back.

gebx said:
JEDE3 said:

?? wrong thread.... ??

Wrong quote?

badgenome is right by saying that MistWalker likely has multiple games in development. On their website blog, Sakaguchi has hinted that he and his team had began working on a project somewhat recently, in addition to the game that they're ready to show off this year.

Frankly, I don't care what system the games end up on. I hope Microsoft doesn't abandon them after the contract is over though. I would love for them to branch out to different consoles, as well as working on the next BD and LO for Microsoft.

badgenome said:
naznatips said:
EaglesEye379 said:

"Under the sky ABOOOOOOOOVE!!!!! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!"

Ah man, haven't heard that in a while. I haven't enjoyed a cheesy song this much since I got Daytona USA.

I´m not surprised we haven´t seen anything from MW. It´s Sakaguchi after all and he takes his time to make his RPGs. I hope they implement a better battle system because after a while LO´s bored me and they should have the japanese writer of the 1000 dreams write the whole story of their next game.