By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where are 360 MistWalker games?

JEDE3 said:
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:
Lol at the fanboys getting defensive thinking every gamer has the same interests

?? wrong thread.... ??

Wrong quote?

No, your comment is just confusing, we're talking about developers and you mention gamer interest? and also you're the only one who got defensive in the thread... I just assumed you posted the reply in the wrong thread.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:
Lol at the fanboys getting defensive thinking every gamer has the same interests

?? wrong thread.... ??

Wrong quote?

No, your comment is just confusing, we're talking about developers and you mention gamer interest? and also you're the only one who got defensive in the thread... I just assumed you posted the reply in the wrong thread.

"And i saw your post about you not caring about them leaving Microsoft. And I know htat you are lieing. you wouldn't be happier if they left Microsoft." - defense right there. Replying to my comment. So how am I defending myself? They're the ones defending mistwalker. - defensive

JEDE3 said:
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:

?? wrong thread.... ??

Wrong quote?

"And i saw your post about you not caring about them leaving Microsoft. And I know htat you are lieing. you wouldn't be happier if they left Microsoft." - defense right there. Replying to my comment. So how am I defending myself? They're the ones defending mistwalker. - defensive

Really? cause I though Dsister was just calling out your stealth trolling... I can understand why you would get defensive since Badgenome also called you on your stealth trolling.

LOL you guys are to much. Its always conspiracies with you guys.

JEDE3 said:

?? Wrong thread... ??

Around the Network
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:

?? Wrong thread... ??

Wong quote? I already got the OP to agree with me and badgenome. Now its just you and disaster to admit im right your wrong.

JEDE3 said:
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:

?? Wrong thread... ??

Wong quote? I already got the OP to agree with me and badgenome. Now its just you and disaster to admit im right your wrong.

Hmm.. check your facts, I also agree with badgenome, look at page 1. I stated it would be in Mistwalkers best interest to release for both the Wii & 360.

And again, your comment is a little confusing.. what conspiracy?

gebx said:
JEDE3 said:
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:

?? Wrong thread... ??

Hmm.. check your facts, I also agree with badgenome, look at page 1. I stated it would be in Mistwalkers best interest to release for both the Wii & 360.

Fact: Your making a non issue an issue. Fact: OP and badgenome already agreed with me. Fact: Your paranoid. Alright my facts are checked.

LO2 for Natal... Gets my vote... The Milo demo was actually Kaim as a young boy...

(Sorry, I just had to throw that one in to stir the pot)

JEDE3 said:
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:
gebx said:
JEDE3 said:

?? Wrong thread... ??

Fact: Your making a non issue an issue. Fact: OP and badgenome already agreed with me. Fact: Your paranoid. Alright my facts are checked.

lol, funny you call me paranoid when your the one who mentioned these imaginary "conspiracies"...

Well.. this was a fun way to kill an half an hour...