By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where are 360 MistWalker games?

LO2 please !

Around the Network
JEDE3 said:
invetedlotus123 said:
JEDE3 said:
I thought it was a Wii game? Why does everyone think its a 360 game?

Well, Mistwalker was founded with MS money, they should have some kind of console exclusivity contract. And their games sell pretty well on 360,and LO and BD already have a fanbase in the system. Their games sell better on 360 than in DS. BD DS sold pretty badly, i'm near sure the 360 BD should have make more money than DS BD.

I heard it was a 3 game contract and the third game was Cry On which was cancelled. Now if they enterned into another agreement has yet to be seen. But as of now the contract is up. There were also pictures of a Wii development kit in the studio.

Well I heard that those Vampire Rain fuckers were publishing Cry On, so it probably wouldn't have counted towards any such contract with Microsoft anyway.

badgenome said:
JEDE3 said:
invetedlotus123 said:
JEDE3 said:

Well, Mistwalker was founded with MS money, they should have some kind of console exclusivity contract. And their games sell pretty well on 360,and LO and BD already have a fanbase in the system. Their games sell better on 360 than in DS. BD DS sold pretty badly, i'm near sure the 360 BD should have make more money than DS BD.

I heard it was a 3 game contract and the third game was Cry On which was cancelled. Now if they enterned into another agreement has yet to be seen. But as of now the contract is up. There were also pictures of a Wii development kit in the studio.

Well I heard that those Vampire Rain fuckers were publishing Cry On, so it probably wouldn't have counted towards any such contract with Microsoft anyway.

Nothing to say about the Wii dev kit?

JEDE3 said:
badgenome said:
JEDE3 said:
invetedlotus123 said:
JEDE3 said:

Well,they should try to realese something in the WII. But it probably isn't BD or LO, maybe a new IP.

invetedlotus123 said:
JEDE3 said:
badgenome said:
JEDE3 said:
invetedlotus123 said:
JEDE3 said:

Well,they should try to realese something in the WII. But it probably isn't BD or LO, maybe a new IP.

But you said there is probablly a console exclusive deal...

Around the Network
JEDE3 said:
badgenome said:
JEDE3 said:
invetedlotus123 said:
JEDE3 said:

The fact that they photoshopped it out of the picture makes me think they're probably working on a Wii game, but at the beginning of the year Sakaguchi referenced his new project being about half done. He also said at the time that he was interested in working on the Wii, but didn't have any specific plans. Plus, since they're not an actual developer, Mistwalker can have a lot of irons in the fire at once. Make your wishful thinking that they're abandoning the 360 less obvious, IMO.

JEDE3 said:
invetedlotus123 said:
JEDE3 said:
badgenome said:
JEDE3 said:
invetedlotus123 said:
JEDE3 said:

But you said there is probablly a console exclusive deal...

Yes, you're right, i'm contracessing myself. They should stay in 360 anyway, they are already used to the system and they already have a Fanbase. I reallt think Mistwalker main games will stay in 360 and Spin-Offs in DS, and a LO2 has real chances of a million, mainly if realesed something like 2 or 3 months after FFXIII. The genre is just waiting its Mainstream God arrive to explode in sales once again

I don't care if mistwalker leaves MS. I just think people need to stop having their wishful thinking that everything they make for a console will be 360 exclusive.

JEDE3 said:
I don't care if mistwalker leaves MS. I just think people need to stop having their wishful thinking that everything they make for a console will be 360 exclusive.

You're still being too obvious.

JEDE3 said:

Mistwalker has already created games for other platforms - Blue Dragon on the DS

I wouldn't be surprised if they produced Wii/360 games. Win-Win, Mistwalkers makes money and MS gets an extra RPG that's not on the PS3.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)