By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamepro reviews The Conduit, 3.5/5 wich is 70%

Wow... it's not really a surprise. This is the kind of s**t the wii has to take, just b/c nintendo went in a different direction. From fanboys, from developers, from reviewers ..... it's all the same.

Oh well... Nada nuevo bajo el sol.

Around the Network

The one thing I will harp on as long game reviewers call themselves "Journalist" is Journalistic integrity. This writer comes off as if he wants to throw gas on a blaze.

The mere fact he actually says, "but the single-player campaign is definitely reminiscent of Rare's classic; go ahead, fanboys, let the scream of joy out -- I'll wait. You done? Good, because you won't like what I have to say next."

Then, not two paragraphs after it states that he wonders what it would have been like on the XB360 or PS3. I mean REALLY?

I'm getting tried of game mags/sites letting "journalist" review games that it doesn't seem like they want to review...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

I think the person who reviewed that game doesn't know anything about videogames. Im sure he didn't even really play it. That's not a review, its an insult.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

i hate reviewers when they review hardcore Wii games, it's like they always have something to tell, like "it's nice but cannot be compared to 360 and Ps3"

and personally i'm very happy casual gaming has grown wider than hardcore, because many hardcore gamers suck, especially the reviewers, and it's not because of the conduit, we've seen it many times

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

I usually just go by the IGN score, which is 8.6 :)

Hardware is only a means to enjoy great games!

Around the Network

I couldn't even finish reading it.

This is the type of crummy reviewing that led me to never purchase Gamepro when it was a magazine, years ago.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Oh...my...God...

Are there any hackers around here? This site needs to be taken off the internet. To outright lie in a review is just......I don't even have a word for it.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

SaviorX said:
I read 2 paragraphs and couldn't handle any more trash being spewed from this guy's keyboard.

The review, up to the point where I stopped, was complete garbage. No other way to describe it.

"I wish I could play this on the PS3 or 360"?? Close my tab.

Hey that's almost a positive thing. I bet he loved the game and will marry it but doesn't have the guts to admit it.

Chrizum said:
venepe said:
I don't know what to think. What is purposely done in an attempt to keep HD console owners from buying it? or to prevent hardcore gamers to buy a Wii??

or Gamepro gave purposely gave it to a FPS HD Gamer to see if he would like it?

or maybe this guy is just an idiot fanboy.

He's probably scared The Conduit might be a succes so he does everything he can to prevent it.

Like the rest of the gaming press?

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

I don't know but no one messes with Wii like that. I think he is going down. You should go with the highest rating when you buy the game.