By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who got the Conduit?

BTW, my store said they would receive it by noon today. So yes it was shipped today and yes it also arrives today for sale.

It probably just depends on where your store is located and how its gets its stock.

Around the Network

Just called mines coming tomorrow...

Former something....

I need to call Gamestop and see when they're getting it. I'd love to be able to pick it up today!

just learned that i have to wait till' tomorrow. DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully, within a couple of hours.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

I paid my copy off months ago and got told today that my gamestop didnt get their stock. maybe 2morrow. GAMESTOP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Won't be getting it till the 10th of July.

Were are the good old days that Europe was the leading continent for thousands of years.

I ordered my copy from Amazon but apparently they're out of stock until the 25th so I wont be getting it till 26th.

gvangoeverden said:
I paid my copy off months ago and got told today that my gamestop didnt get their stock. maybe 2morrow. GAMESTOP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Called gamestop, mine is not in till tomorrow either. We just have to wait an extra day :/

Better than amazon though, its not in till the 25th there for shipping, and my devil survivor is not being shipped till the 29th!

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Hmm, seems like a lot of people haven't gotten it yet... Well at least you Americans are getting it on time, here in Europe we have to wait another 2 weeks or so...

Luckily games come out about 1-2 days before the official release date here though. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046