By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who got the Conduit?

My gf will pick it up for me after she gets off work. I don't think I'll be able to get out in time, but it should be waiting for me when I get home.

Around the Network

I've got IT!!

What? I'm the first? Now I feel like a geek... lol.

I did preorder but didn't get the preorder special (probably 'cause I'm in Canada). The store didn't promise it (said they weren't sure) so I can't complain... just whine.

Unfortunately I'm at work and then have a graduation ceremony to goto after so I won't get to try it out until late tonight.

uno said:

Anyone have or getting wiispeak? I am not sure if it is worth a purchase.

I have ACCF, but i didnt see Wii Speal a worthy investment untill i bought TC. So yeah, ive got it. Its kind of necessary for Team objective matches.

Ship date only today, right? I'll get it tomorrow

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

nope doesn't come out till tomorrow where i'm from

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Around the Network

I have not gotten the call yet from gamestop, so no, don't got it yet.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

I am not buying it today or tommorrow or in the next month as I am out of the country and I can not take my Wii with me. I will buy the game in september when I return and when there are pros online, not noobs.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

uno said:
Payed for mine today but as LCEC said, Gamestop "It ships today, It'll be out tomorrow"

Picking it up tomorrow.

I've had it since Christmas... Go buy it today, It'll give you something to mess around with until you get TC tomorrow...

Also, when setting it up, tell everyone to SHUT THE HELL UP.

That made it a hassle for me... but it's really cool, and ultra-sensitive... Waaaay better than an XBL headset...

ash3336 said:
I am not buying it today or tommorrow or in the next month as I am out of the country and I can not take my Wii with me. I will buy the game in september when I return and when there are pros online, not noobs.

But then YOU will be the noob...

:P

uno said:
Payed for mine today but as LCEC said, Gamestop "It ships today, It'll be out tomorrow"

Picking it up tomorrow.

Amazon.ca had WiiSpeak on special last week for $12.95 so I ordered it but it hasn't arrived as yet.   I wouldn't have paid full price for use on one game though.