By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who got the Conduit?

Gamerace said:

I've got IT!!

What? I'm the first? Now I feel like a geek... lol.

I did preorder but didn't get the preorder special (probably 'cause I'm in Canada). The store didn't promise it (said they weren't sure) so I can't complain... just whine.

Unfortunately I'm at work and then have a graduation ceremony to goto after so I won't get to try it out until late tonight.

Damn Canadians... And to think, I live about than 30 minutes away from Gamestop HQ...

Around the Network

It doesn't come out here until tomorrow

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

Words Of Wisdom said:
Nope, don't plan to either.

Do you work hard at being a dick or does it come naturally?

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

I believe it ships today and will 'officially' come out tomorrow.
I would love to get it today but it'll probably ship to my house tomorrow.
Muwhahaha.... the beginning of a great summer of games :)

Current Favorites:
Wii - Muramasa, MH3, Metroid Trilogy, RS2, Okami, RE4, COD, Dead Space, Scarface
PC - L4D, TF2, BFBC2, Killing Floor, Aquaria, Warsow, many UDK indie games
Mods - MechWarrior:Living Legends, Star Wars: Galatic Warfare, PVKII, Goldeneye Source, L4D mods
PS3 - Demon Souls, Way of the Samurai 3
Social Modding Club: ModDb | Steam

I'll get it tomorrow!

Around the Network

I can't believe I'm practically the only one in here whose pissed off right now because the Official Release Date was given as JUNE 23RD. No advertisement said SHIPPING JUNE 23RD. I've waited for this game for over a year and watched the release date get pushed back already. I wasted a lunch hour driving around town trying to find the game. If I don't find it after work today then I'll be happy finishing my other games and just put this one off a few weeks. I'm content finishing Manhunt 2 and RE4.

I hate being let down. I love HVS for their efforts on the Wii but I'm not contributing to Week 1 sales on this game. They wasted my $50 on my time and gas money.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

Picking it up on the way home from work. :)

Sorry double post

I called my Game stop told me they would have it tomorrow. The guy also said I was far from the first to call about it today. I think it was the GM cause he just kept talking to me and well the GM is the only nice one that I have met at that one.

wiifan75 said:
I can't believe I'm practically the only one in here whose pissed off right now because the Official Release Date was given as JUNE 23RD. No advertisement said SHIPPING JUNE 23RD. I've waited for this game for over a year and watched the release date get pushed back already. I wasted a lunch hour driving around town trying to find the game. If I don't find it after work today then I'll be happy finishing my other games and just put this one off a few weeks. I'm content finishing Manhunt 2 and RE4.

I hate being let down. I love HVS for their efforts on the Wii but I'm not contributing to Week 1 sales on this game. They wasted my $50 on my time and gas money.

I felt similar on the first day of NMH's release, even after I pre-ordered it! Just calm down... There's no need to do anything rash... To be honest, I usually call nowadays, but I kinda wanted to go down not knowing today, and just hope for the best...