By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Opposing System" Game you Want Most

None, if i wanted them id buy the system.

Around the Network

You people notice that not a single person has said Killzone 2?

For me it would be Little Big Planet. Best thing I have seen on PS3.

lol, yeah i noticed that. Its pretty and all, but it doesn't look like gamers are all that hyped for it after the joke that was the first game. I actually hope it turns out well. I have friends that bought launch PS3's and r pissed they have nothing to play. On the other hand it doesn't matter if K2 is good or not, cause they'll be playing LBP and MGS4 by then anyway.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

well for ps3, would have to be white knight story, and FF 13 if it remains exclusive (it should)

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Wii: brawl
X360: Ace combat 6
PS3: Ratchet and Clank

Around the Network

BioShock

Halo 3

Resident Evil 5

Metal Gear Solid 4

Mass Effect

Grand Theft Auto IV

This is why I am buying a 360 soon and a PS3 when I have money and taken driver's ed. lol

I oppose no systems.

As a matter of fact, this may be the only generation where I get all the systems.

Engelos said:
None, if i wanted them id buy the system.

Suuuuure.... 

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Hmm, last week I would have said Eye of Judgment but this week, White Knight Story probably for the PS3.

There's really nothing I'm waiting for on the PS3. I was pretty excited about Eye of Judgment but not so much anymore. White Knight Story looks good but it's too far away to care. I've lost all faith in the FF series. Uncharted could be interesting but I want to see more. I would want Heavenly Sword but I won't pay anywhere near full price for it. Aside from those, I got nothing.

And I have a Wii and 360 so no need commenting on those, though I suppose I was completely opposed to Halo 3 but my friends convinced me to pick it up yesterday. I still haven't played it yet, but I want to play zombie mode and seeing how I didn't pay for the game (or Oblivion GotY Edition) I won't be too upset if I don't like it.

wii: maybe brawl or mario cart.

And a 4k rig to play Crysis at max settings and at max res too.