By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Opposing System" Game you Want Most

Hey Guys,

What game from an "Opposing System" do you want most? Only Console systems, and lets keep Handhelds out of this.

For all the ragging I do on the PS3, I was first and foremost a Sony Fan before I even layed hands on an Xbox, and so I obviously still REALLY like Sony Products. My only real grievance with the PS3 has been the Price and Game selection. However there are some upcoming exclusives that really look good.

The opposing system game I want most is Unreal Tournament. I think Halo 3 is great, but UT is a different style of gameplay. Much faster, much more intense. The Map Editor and Modding sounds incredible. I think we'll see some amazing stuff come of the community.

Its worth mentioning that I'd really like Haze as well (Free radical made Timesplitters games, some of the best FPS shoorters ever), but I think UT is a sure bet to be a great game.

Vote for Ron Paul 2008

Only Anti-War and Anti-Taxes Republican

Freedom is a message everyone can embrace!

Around the Network

I go ps3 solo

From the xbox 360, I want halo 3.

mM

Only game I want this holiday for the ps3 is Haze.

Ikaruga HD from the 360

Shadow of the Colossus...
Little big planet...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Since I have a PS360, I REALLY REALLY want Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii. Those two games, and those two games alone, seriously have me at the breaking point of going out and swooping up a Wii. I know its crazy, but still dream about the endless hours of fun I had with Kart and Mario 64 and I could swallow 250 if the new ones even touch the old ones in fun factor.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Well I don't really view them as opposing, so I will just put most wanted for each system.

PS3: Little Big Planet
360: GTA IV (w/ Exclusive Content)
Wii: SMG
PC: Crysis

To Each Man, Responsibility

Not interested in Uncharted, but i think White Knight Story is looking really good. At this stage, assuming it doesn't go what why might call "the Lair route," WKS will be a game i'd buy with any future PS3 purchase.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I hae a Wii and 360, and I don't really "oppose" the PS3, so......

I guess the game I want most for my EVO is, well, whatever games I can play on my computer. Seriously, this is like the worst system ever made.

Dead Rising