By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Worst show in the world?

American Idol..

Plz someone stick a rotten gym sock in all those kelly clarkson singing no talent losers!

They should call the show Americas no talent retarded hell spawn

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

taylor hicks lmao!!! He cant sing fo $hit.

same goes with that fat guy and fantasia. The only good ones were that girl from the 1 st season kelly klackson, and crhis daughtry, and that other ladie from 2005. Well watever off to my ps3!!

mM

Kelly is good but I stopped watching after the 3RD Season.. No but I'll tell you what really sucks today. Kid's TV shows! Where are David the Gnome or Mysterious Gold City (rough translation iono the English title)? Today TV shows for kids show them to be retards, hop, yell and repeat the same word 1000000 times... Seriously! Have you seen that thing where there are fur balls of all kinds of colors that just bounce all the time? If that's what Kids TV is becoming, I won't make mine watch that crap!

weezy i agree

there was never a good one

fox only cancels good shows... futurama.....  thank you comedy central for bringing it back 

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

"Where are David the Gnome "

ROFL.. me and my younger brother used to watch that!

MY question is, where are all the good cartoons???!?

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers

Duck Tales

Dark Wing Duck

Where are the good cartoons now a days

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

What's there not to agree with so far here?

Although, I'm going to have to disagree, Taylor Hicks kicked ass.

How about...The Sarah Silverman Show?

weezy said:

Duck Tales

Dark Wing Duck

I miss those cartoon...

Worst show... mmm... mmm... have you ever seen "El chavo del ocho", "The kid from the eight" or something like that???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
weezy said:

Duck Tales

Dark Wing Duck

You can't forget Tail Spin!!!  David the Gnome was awesome back in the day.

But i think the bachelor is worse than american idol. 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

lolita said:
Kelly is good but I stopped watching after the 3RD Season.. No but I'll tell you what really sucks today. Kid's TV shows! Where are David the Gnome or Mysterious Gold City (rough translation iono the English title)? Today TV shows for kids show them to be retards, hop, yell and repeat the same word 1000000 times... Seriously! Have you seen that thing where there are fur balls of all kinds of colors that just bounce all the time? If that's what Kids TV is becoming, I won't LET mine watch that crap!

Fixed, because I really doubt parent force there kids to watch the crap that is on TVs nowadays. BTW, Dexters Laboratory is probably one of the best cartoons ever. To this day I still find myself clicking to CN when I see it on in the guide. I also flipped on ABC because I though football would be on yesterday, and it was instead the new power rangers. Was that show really as cheesy as it is now when we all watched back in 2nd and 3rd grade? Man I loved that show when I was a kid, I even had all the zords, my favorite was the the Draonzord, green ranger for the win. Oh, the white ranger also had a pretty sick a$$ lion zord, woop woop

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

@goddog

Futurama is on adult swim too, also American Idol does suck once you get past listening to all the sucky singers.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089