By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Worst show in the world?

MontanaHatchet said:
What's there not to agree with so far here?

Although, I'm going to have to disagree, Taylor Hicks kicked ass.

How about...The Sarah Silverman Show?

Heh yea that has made me laugh I like how they are trying to attach her new season to South Park's new Season. Comedy Central acts like I don't know where the button is to change channels on my remote after South Park ends. Guess I can forgive them though they are buying the new season of Futurama can't wait.

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)

Around the Network

I'd probably vote for a reality show as the worst. I find the vast majority of them boring and insulting to the extreme. Even the occasional one that I enjoy(like Hogan Knows Best), is obviously scripted quite often or things are played up for the camera. I really don't watch enough tv to know a great deal about many shows, but Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, and The Simple Life are all bad enough to crush your will to live.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Best shows is: Family guy, simpsons, american dad, futurama, scrubs, the office, my name is earl and CSI: Las vegas.

WorsT: Andy Milokaniss or whatever show. GOd it is so retarded.....

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Kratos said:
Best shows is: Family guy, simpsons, american dad, futurama, scrubs, the office, my name is earl and CSI: Las vegas.

WorsT: Andy Milokaniss or wahtever show. GOd it is so retarded.....

lol i love andy milonakis

worst show ever : Dogtown

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

MontanaHatchet said:
What's there not to agree with so far here?

Although, I'm going to have to disagree, Taylor Hicks kicked ass.

How about...The Sarah Silverman Show?

sarah silverman program kicks ass lol

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I don´t get US TV (only some Jay Lenno, Conan O´Biran and Daily Show/Colbert Report, the rest I have to download) but I hear there is a show abnout a town wiht only children in it... sounds kinda sick from what I´ve seen.

the view, cause it has rosie O'donnell in it.

Worst Show ever Made: Umm, that's hard to say. I havn't watched enough TV.

I'd vote American Dad is about as funny as your average dog pooping. On your shoe.
Family guy has descended into mediocrity/shittiness in the last 3 seasons.
Simpsons has began copying Family guy, for a show that was the pure inspiration for intelligent animated comedy, that is a bad thing.

Survivor however, does make me blind with rage, so I'll go with that. At least American Idol you have people humiliating themselves for the purpose of getting on TV. For Survivor, you have... drama more forced than on a fucking soap opera, on reality TV.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I love the Colbert Report and a lot of the old cartoons that some of you guys mentioned, Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab., etc. Black people love Colbert too, like me! lol

I know what show is NOT the worst. Its a crime drama where an attorney tackles some outrageous cases..... but I can't think of the name. Hmmmm..... I know now!!!

Law and Order! Thats it! A great show.

I'll take the case!!!