By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - whats the best SRPG you have ever played ?

Don't make me make a Venn Diagram in Paint.

I'll do it.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy Tactics.Then FF tactics war of lions.
Valkyria Crhonicles last on list.

Take my love, take my land..

Khuutra said:
Don't make me make a Venn Diagram in Paint.

I'll do it.

I'll give you some suitably epic SRW music to listen to while you post it.

Now look what you made me do. I mean look at that "S" in TBS, it's like I tried to crop out the white around it by hand because I screwed up the transparency on the background the first time.

So why do you dislike being more specific. You want to call it a subgenre that's fine, but there's a point in it existing, and just because IGN doesn't agree won't change my mind.

There's a shooter genre, but then we specify FPS and TPS. Why don't we just call them all shooters?

Around the Network
Torillian said:
So why do you dislike being more specific. You want to call it a subgenre that's fine, but there's a point in it existing, and just because IGN doesn't agree won't change my mind.

There's a shooter genre, but then we specify FPS and TPS. Why don't we just call them all shooters?

IGN does agree, it's GameFAQs, IGN, and VGChartz that do not.

And in fairness to shooters? I do. Though WoW may have some words on that front, too.

Khuutra said:

Now look what you made me do. I mean look at that "S" in TBS, it's like I tried to crop out the white around it by hand because I screwed up the transparency on the background the first time.

I will see your ugly Venn Diagram and raise you an equally ugly one.

And compensate with adorable mechs:

WoW that diagram is a lot better at proving my point than mine - the point is in the role-playing. The RPG elements.

Final Fantasy Tactic and Shining Force 3

100% Mexican Power

Khuutra said:
WoW that diagram is a lot better at proving my point than mine - the point is in the role-playing. The RPG elements.

You moved the goal left, you moved right, and now you've carried the goal off the field.  What is your point again?

Anyway, I'm about ready to stop derailing this thread.  Been fun though.  ^_^