By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 (online) beta looks better than Gears of War I and II.

Sorry....Modern Warfare2

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
ps-button said:

Wow, How  can a demo look better than an actual game for Xbox 360? My Xbox is dying, yes it's dying because I dont play it anymore. What is out there besides Forza that is coming out this year? Sorry Xbots NATAL is exiting if you are a kid, not enough to keep me around. Dumbest things I ever did was to buy a 360. Time to ebay the 360. Thank God for Uncharted, Heavy Rain, and MF2 i dont have sell my PS3. Good bye 360--so long.

No, the dumbest thing you ever did was making this thread.

If you want visual fidelity you could get over the stupidity that inspired you to make this thread as a total flame magnet and sell both your PS3 (True PS3 fans wouldn't want to associate with you anyway) and your Xbox 360 and build yourself a gaming PC or donate the money to a worthy charity.

"LOOKS"  refered to overall gaming experiance and for me to make this kind of statement about a demo says a lot about this game.

I wouldn't have made this thread. If you continue to post on vgchartz, I am afraid I will be forced to use it against you.

But really, it LOOKS better. That accounts nothing for gameplay, with the xbox games massacre them with. And the xbox games has the better graphix anyway. And the ganes don't suck like ur games. uncatered 2 is only one game.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

ps-button said:
Squilliam said:
ps-button said:

Wow, How  can a demo look better than an actual game for Xbox 360? My Xbox is dying, yes it's dying because I dont play it anymore. What is out there besides Forza that is coming out this year? Sorry Xbots NATAL is exiting if you are a kid, not enough to keep me around. Dumbest things I ever did was to buy a 360. Time to ebay the 360. Thank God for Uncharted, Heavy Rain, and MF2 i dont have sell my PS3. Good bye 360--so long.

If you want visual fidelity you could get over the stupidity that inspired you to make this thread as a total flame magnet and sell both your PS3 (True PS3 fans wouldn't want to associate with you anyway) and your Xbox 360 and build yourself a gaming PC or donate the money to a worthy charity.

"LOOKS"  refered to overall gaming experiance and for me to make this kind of statement about a demo says a lot about this game.

Then you should have written that instead, and even if you had written that, Squilliam would still have owned without changing the first sentence in his post.

Strategyking92 said:
I wouldn't have made this thread. If you continue to post on vgchartz, I am afraid I will be forced to use it against you.

But really, it LOOKS better. That accounts nothing for gameplay, with the xbox games massacre them with. And the xbox games has the better graphix anyway. And the ganes don't suck like ur games. uncatered 2 is only one game.

Games suck? you would kill to play KZ2, Resistance2, GOW, HR, LA noire, LAst guardian, what you got that is better? Please let me know if you want to be proven wrong about the graphics. Because you will end up eating it.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
ps-button said:
Squilliam said:
ps-button said:

Then you should have written that instead, and even if you had written that, Squilliam would still have owned without changing the first sentence in his post.

But it's Squilliam he owns all no matter what...

Former something....

ps-button said:
Strategyking92 said:

Games suck? you would kill to play KZ2, Resistance2, GOW, HR, LA noire, LAst guardian, what you got that is better? Please let me know if you want to be proven wrong about the graphics. Because you will end up eating it.

o yea!???

Uncharted drake's fortune looks better than gears of war and gears 2

mM
Strategyking92 said:
I wouldn't have made this thread post. If you continue to post on vgchartz, I am afraid I will be forced to use it against you.

Wow, you just stooped to his level.  Now I'm going to use this post against you if you continue to post, because you sound pretty ignorant making statements like that.

Seems more like a troll post >.