By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 (online) beta looks better than Gears of War I and II.

Wow, How  can a demo look better than an actual game for Xbox 360? My Xbox is dying, yes it's dying because I dont play it anymore. What is out there besides Forza that is coming out this year? Sorry Xbots NATAL is exiting if you are a kid, not enough to keep me around. Dumbest things I ever did was to buy a 360. Time to ebay the 360. Thank God for Uncharted, Heavy Rain, and MF2 i dont have sell my PS3. Good bye 360--so long.

Around the Network

Well... GEOW was released Last Holidays... Uncharted 2 is being released this holiday, a year later...

So long ps-button.

i gues.....everyones....oppinion counts...... >_>

Great post, would read again.

Around the Network

^LOL

What's MF2?

Mirson said:
What's MF2?

Motherfucker 2.

Mirson said:
What's MF2?

m.....m...........mass fect 2.........? DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING WE DONT!?

ps-button said:

Wow, How  can a demo look better than an actual game for Xbox 360? My Xbox is dying, yes it's dying because I dont play it anymore. What is out there besides Forza that is coming out this year? Sorry Xbots NATAL is exiting if you are a kid, not enough to keep me around. Dumbest things I ever did was to buy a 360. Time to ebay the 360. Thank God for Uncharted, Heavy Rain, and MF2 i dont have sell my PS3. Good bye 360--so long.

No, the dumbest thing you ever did was making this thread.

If you want visual fidelity you could get over the stupidity that inspired you to make this thread as a total flame magnet and sell both your PS3 (True PS3 fans wouldn't want to associate with you anyway) and your Xbox 360 and build yourself a gaming PC or donate the money to a worthy charity.

Tease.