By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 in Development

ocnkng said:

For the story, I think its easy to make it awesome, just add a twist with a helghan campaign midway through the game ;)

*is reminded of Halo 2's campaign.

*shudders...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

lol @ kitchensink, i said the exact same thing! i wudnt want a halo 2 copy!

oh and another thing i think they shud do is make the game run on 60 fps, it would just make the overall experience much smoother

thekitchensink said:
ocnkng said:

For the story, I think its easy to make it awesome, just add a twist with a helghan campaign midway through the game ;)

*is reminded of Halo 2's campaign.

*shudders...

lol I didn't even play Halo 2.

I had that idea coz going by the back story it seems that the Helghan's were not the all n out bad guys as was projected in the game.

In fact the ISA did a LOT of wrong things too.

From the pov, I think the Helghan story needs to be told.

Doesn't matter if its similar to some other game or not, if this is the right path for the story to take.

For that matter even Haze had a similar plot construct, and even Starcraft.

Next ppl going to say we can't write mystery stories anymore coz its done before.

BTW I played Halo and the thing I liked most about it was the music, plot and character development.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

who wants to bet motion control will be a control choice

both a Hig and ISA campaign please.. ! properly explained backstory !

More vehicle sections :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Sweet, Killzone 3, I hope its done by Xmas 2011. I wouldnt want them to change much, maybe an online co-op, could care less about local splitscreen. Keep the MP the same, beef up the story and kill off Rico.

rafichamp said:
the two things I want are Co-op, more guns, more online modes.

two things? looks like three to me

I do agree about co-op. All FPS need to implement co-op in the single player campaign. That was the only redeeming feature of the Halo series. Otherwise they were just mediocre FPS's.

Currently Playing:
Resistance 2 Co-op (anyone call for a Medic?)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC)
F.E.A.R. (PC)

Currently Ignoring:
My 360 and Wii.

if they make the game even bigger with co-op play it would be much more popular

killzone 2 is one of the best games released this gen.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

2011 at the earliest? I really think this gen will last longer than the generations before.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

hopelly it comes out this year.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.