By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 in Development

deathbleachnarutodbz said:
hopelly it comes out this year.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

this year? Killzone 2 came out this year rofl. Hopefully christmas 2010

deathbleachnarutodbz said:
hopelly it comes out this year.

Oh, wow.

rafichamp said:

Tell me what you guys think. Hopefully Sony gets a better marketing person for this one.                                              

There is only so much a company can do regarding marketing.  The FPS genre is very competitive.  To throw more money at advertising can also only get you so far also.

What do you suggest Sony do in regards to marketing, and how much of an impact do you see it having? 

rafichamp said:

Tell me what you guys think. Hopefully Sony gets a better marketing person for this one.                                              

There is only so much a company can do regarding marketing.  The FPS genre is very competitive.  To throw more money at advertising can also only get you so far also.

What do you suggest Sony do in regards to marketing, and how much of an impact do you see it having? 

Around the Network

Things to do:

- Co op
- Split screen for co op, skirmish mode against bots and warzone multiplayer with different PSN logins
- Party mode and matchmaking online, better balance between the classes
- Party mode and matchmaking online, better balance between the classes (worth saying twice)
- Better teammate A.I. Fico was worthless

IllegalPaladin said:
I'd like some better voice acting. Some of the characters aren't that bad but others *cough* Rico *cough* are annoying as hell.

THIS!!!!!!! DEFINITELY THIS!!!!!!

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

^^at richard, any commercial that has nothing to do with a 360 degree bullet.

stewroids said:
Here is what I would want in the next KZ game

- make the controls more friendly...i didn't mind them, but the majority did, so if they tweaked that to be more like COD, or like halo, then it would be perfect

- the campaign was awesome, but it lacked 2 things: a good story, and character development...they should either introduce a new character or continue with sev and make him more interesting...a helghast campaign would be cool but that would be copying halo 2 :P

- have better voice acting and kill of rico PLEASE

- don't take 5 years to develop this game, instead just release it in 2011 by updating the graphics a bit

- have a splitscreen and co-op mode

- add vehicles to multiplayer

- more weapons, the original game only had like 15

- i would also like to be able to use the m82 rifle that we saw in the e3 2005 trailer, the one with the grenade launcher...the one we have now is cool, but the other one is so much cooler

thats my list, what would u guys want?

I agree with some stuff you said except when you say make the controls like COD or Halo then it be perfect.  The controls is already perfect.  I don't want all FPS to have the same controls.  KZ controls have a more realistic feel to it to me like the weight of the big guns.   

I just want them to make the online portion as spectacular as they made their graphics. The game did not shine in terms of MP play, and turned out to be a major dissapointment to me (the hype about the MP was simply too much for any game to handle though)

Hopefully they learned their lesson that a half-assed lobby system / matchmaking / no party system will do more to kill a game than stunning SP graphics will do for a game.

I'd love to see Zipper, Incognito, and GG team up to make 'THE' Shooter.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)