By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last gen games taht still amaze you?

ninja gaiden (still AMAZED by the graphics), metroid prime, kotor, re 4, shadow of the colossus (probably the best art direction of any game ever), wind waker. man, who needs $400-600 next-gen high def graphics when last gen still looks amazing!

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Around the Network

Skies of Arcadia Legends...

Ico
SSBM
RE4
RE:remake
Okami
TLOZ:WW
SMSunshine
GTA: San Andreas
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Eternal Darkness
And many many more....i cant quite think atm.

Games i'm currently playing:

Amaze me? Its on topic.. soriku close your eyes.

god of war: 2

Crisis core: FF VII

Halo: 2

Paper mario:N64

FF:VII

mM

Jet Set Radio Future
Conker 64
Ninja Gaiden

Around the Network

The best looking game least gen was no doubt Resident Evil 4. The game that amazed me the most would probally be Bully. Its a shame no one picked it up. Rockstar makes all of these great games beside GTA. Then comes Bully which in some sites gets better review then GTA like 10/10 but no one picks it up. Hopefully they make a bully 2 and surprise us and amaze me again. :)

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Oh and Conker 64 my favorite game of all time.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Great lists people!

ilovetogame said:
ninja gaiden (still AMAZED by the graphics), metroid prime, kotor, re 4, shadow of the colossus (probably the best art direction of any game ever), wind waker. man, who needs $400-600 next-gen high def graphics when last gen still looks amazing!

Haha, exactly.  I've been using my ps3 mostly to catch up on older games that I missed, whenever I'm not playing Warhawk (specifically the GoW and MGS series).

Fable
Ape Escape

roadkillers said:
The best looking game least gen was no doubt Resident Evil 4. The game that amazed me the most would probally be Bully. Its a shame no one picked it up. Rockstar makes all of these great games beside GTA. Then comes Bully which in some sites gets better review then GTA like 10/10 but no one picks it up. Hopefully they make a bully 2 and surprise us and amaze me again. :)

I wouldn't call 650,000 people nobody roadkillers :)

Although if your comapring it to GTA sales, perhaps.

I'm still amazed by

Syphon Filter 2 (PS1)

God Of War II (PS2)