By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Capcom on PS3 Monster Hunter: "Never Say Never"

That’s what I always say yet we both say never even if we say never say never :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Soriku said:
And look...this statenent here is PR. Do you think they want to piss off the Sony camp? Don't believe everything you hear.

Yeah.

i never said this statement wasnt PR....Ive always believed the PS3 will get its own MH at some, not just now...i also believe Wii will get a proper RE and SF4 at some point.I was just addressing your statement

Soriku said:
OK.

Personally I don't see PS3 getting a MH or Wii getting a SF. I can see a proper RE happen but IDK.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

y is that??.

let's face it, Capcom developes MH3 for Wii only for 1 reason: less effort to port it to PSP

motion sensing experience? what a joke!
then why would Capcom and Nintendo bundle MH3 with a Wii "classic" controller pro?
oh yeah, MHG for Wii was also bundled with a special edition Wii "classic" controller

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

in all honesty the PS3 doesn't really need a MH game.

Frankly, having games like the agency, FFfreakingXIV, White Knight, and Demons Souls are more then enough online action rpg games alone.

Er... thats not entirely true... because MH isn't an RPG to begin with actually...

Around the Network
wenlan said:
let's face it, Capcom developes MH3 for Wii only for 1 reason: less effort to port it to PSP

then why would Capcom and Nintendo bundle MH3 with a Wii "classic" controller pro?
oh yeah, MHG for Wii was also bundled with a special edition Wii "classic" controller

thats kinda the point im making Capcom didnt put MH on Wii because of the kindness of there heart...they did it for the " high profitability chance", thats the ONLY reason why Wii has MH3...when PS3 userbase grows there will no reason for MH not yo be there

btw Soriku - TvC is a test run, if its total sells are good,expect SF4 and MvC3, thats assured

wenlan said:

lulz, you sir win this thread.

lol saving that ^

dude Soriku - this about the article, do we expect MH PS3 to be announced in the few months..NO...this is more your comments about how its somehow impossible for a PS3 MH....you make it seem like " capcom gave the Wii MH", when thats FAAAAAAR from the case..