By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You know the PS3 is too expensive when...

when after you buy one, you have to wait 6 months to get your first game for it.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

When you can get the rival console and your own handheld for less.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

One word : Layaway

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

When your poor and can't afford a PS3, so you make a thread about how it costs too much.

shop smart! shop refurb! http://www.consumerdepot.com/products.asp?id=98006F cha chin!?

Around the Network

when you went to the local game store today to buy a nintendo points card, and the cheapest 360 in there (used) was $129 cdn and the cheapest ps3 in the store (used 40 gig) was $279.

its too bad its still so much

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Kantor said:
When wealthy people in developed countries who drive Mercedes say they can't afford it!

O.o, I wish I had a Mercedes then.

When Activision is threatening you to lower the price.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

its so deadly for it to be activision too, the guys dragging me over to ps3 for modern warfare 2.

obviously other games as well like killzone 2, siren, heavy rain, etc.

hopefully they get sony to push out a cheaper slim or something.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

^ To add to that, when every year, a rumor starts about a price cut and everybody complains about it

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil