By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - You know the PS3 is too expensive when...

legend92(3) said:
When you buy it then to realize you had to sell your HDTV to get it so now its useless.

Superb!

Around the Network

You know the PS3 is too costly when You could buy one and 2 games every week... Oh wait

Come on people. I only make 26,000 dollars a year. Why the fuck can I afford one every week. But some people complain "Boo hoo it costs too much" Your too damn cheap. Thats what it is. I drop like 100-200 dollars a week on PS3 games(I make about 540 bucks a week)

I consider this to be a horrible job! BTW if I include my weekly put to the side for rent then its just 1 game + a PS3 weekly. Maybe if you guys are nice enough I will buy a PS3 and 1 game a week and give it away to some lucky dude!

You already own one and you still think it's too expensive.

Some people in this thread need to learn to take a joke. And yes, some people ARE too poor to buy one. Thanks for making fun of them because of their economic situation, I'm sure they appreciate it.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

You dislike free online gaming and rather pay for it every month

burgerstein said:

Some people in this thread need to learn to take a joke. And yes, some people ARE too poor to buy one. Thanks for making fun of them because of their economic situation, I'm sure they appreciate it.

Don't complain it costs too much, instead complain you don't make enough money to get one. I cant afford a lambo, should I complain that I cannot afford it? No. So because you can't afford an electronic its any different?

Around the Network

When you`re not so wealthy even though you live in a wealthy country.
When you`re too lazy to get a job.
When you`re too lazy at work.
When you`re really bad a economics.

Easy and simple (^_^)

...even I admit it's too expensive. Also I need them to cut the price or release a slim veion to buy a new one.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Sharky54 said:
burgerstein said:

Don't complain it costs too much, instead complain you don't make enough money to get one. I cant afford a lambo, should I complain that I cannot afford it? No. So because you can't afford an electronic its any different?

I already have one. I thought the first line implied that.

It's a problem because many people can afford their competitors. Are you telling me to get two jobs to buy a PS3? That sounds familiar.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

burgerstein said:
Sharky54 said:
burgerstein said:

I already have one. I thought the first line implied that.

It's a problem because many people can afford their competitors. Are you telling me to get two jobs to buy a PS3? That sounds familiar.

no there's no need to get 2 jobs, just save money, it's really as simply as that....I mean how hard can it be to NOT spend money untill you have enough for what you really want.

I my self have saved till I had more than enough for a HDtv, PS3 and 2 games.

jake_the_fake1 said:

no there's no need to get 2 jobs, just save money, it's really as simply as that....I mean how hard can it be to NOT spend money untill you have enough for what you really want.

I my self have saved till I had more than enough for a HDtv, PS3 and 2 games.

Maybe people have higher priorities than playing games? Such as paying a mortgage, car loan, stuff for the kids and pets...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957