By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How much does your avatar on VGChartz say about you?

I like attractive females.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Mine is a tribute to Hunter S. Thompson let he rest in peace! A legend, a rebel, and a goddanm good writer.

Mine was the coolest video game related dead thing I could find.

okr said:
I love music and Calvin & Hobbes (one of the best comic strips ever made imo).

Hobbes' expression in this picture is great, reminds me of my feelings when I was about to discover new music back in the day.

The world showed never forget Calvin and Hobbes. The only newspaper comic worth reading that ended to soon.

I have no idea.

Around the Network

Mine signifies that I am a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Specifically, it signifies that Azula is my favorite character.

I will kick ur ass for fun XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Because Leon and I look exactly alike... could be twins right?

Nah but seriously I just love his attitude. Serious at times with the corny jokes always thrown in. Not to mention good looking and not a wuss. Pretty much my physical and personality attributes... right Outlaw.

Considering that mine is....myself, I'd say it says everything about me

Edit: Thread made me realize that I've had the avatar of myself since forever. It now shows the guitar I want to get from my favorite guitar player, Kirk Hammett

1. I'm a robot who is trying to learn about the human psyche in order to become more human.
2. I am a geek.
3. I am an argumentative little sod.
4. Brent Spiner is the single greatest actor of our time.