By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gametrailers E3 Award$: Be$t Wii game???

Just like Guitar Hero and Rock Band, this game is a cheap knockoff of a game that's been in Japanese arcades for several years. I know I saw it there in 2007, but I forget the name.

Wii Sports Resort has 12 sports, with multiple ways to play each. Only 2 are revamped older sports. 10 new sports. More depth. More replay value. Motion+. It might be the best selling game of the year, if it can top Wii Fit Plus. But Wii Fit Plus will have competition from EA Sports Active and Ubisoft's new Your Shape with its camera controls. Wii Sports Resort's competition is Deca Sports 2 and Mario and Sonic at the Winter Games. No contest.

And making fun of Scribblenauts? That alone confirms that they don't like fun and have no imaginations.

Around the Network

Gametrailers have been pissing me off with almost all of their E3 awards. Leaving DS out of the "Best Software Lineup" was the first thing that annoyed me. Then it just went downhill from there.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Gametrailers have been pissing me off with almost all of their E3 awards. Leaving DS out of the "Best Software Lineup" was the first thing that annoyed me. Then it just went downhill from there.

Leaveing a gameing platform with over 100mill sold is a bit silly imo.

Games4Fun said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Especially considering this year's lineup. It's got Zelda, Mario & Luigi, Golden Sun, Pokémon G/S Remakes(pretty much the best thing imaginable), new innovative Scribblenauts which has turned LOTS of heads... I just can't see any way to justify it having the worst lineup of all platforms this year.

Gametrailers must be crazy!

I Have an extreme tolerance to voice-work in video games. I didn't mind Vanille in FFXIII...

Around the Network

At this point I feel Nintendo could be giving out free money and blowjobs and some sites would still take jabs at them.

I like how every comment on the page was like "WTF???" But really, that's pretty retarded. Someone should tell them about Metroid.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Games4Fun said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Quantity=/=Quality

To gametrailers the PSP, PC, PS3, WII, and X360 had the best gaming line up at e3 and the best showing at e3. Thats there opinion.

mM
leo-j said:
Games4Fun said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Quantity=/=Quality

To gametrailers the PSP, PC, PS3, WII, and X360 had the best gaming line up at e3 and the best showing at e3. Thats there opinion.

Im sorry but you can you please clarify? Its still makes no sense to ignore DS. DS had a good showing at E3 and overall one of the best librarys of ANY system.

@ Valkyria00 )

you have to factor in, that in a "software line-up" multiplats do count aswell and not just exclusives

@ burgerstein )

for this award only games that were presented in a playable form were considered